Chapter Ten: Morning Intimacy

The soft morning light streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow over the kitchen as Ethan set about making pancakes for breakfast. He hummed softly to himself as he mixed the batter, the comforting routine of cooking helping to chase away the last remnants of sleep.

As Ethan worked, he couldn't shake the feeling of Alex's gaze burning into him, his heart pounding with each stolen glance he cast in Alex's direction. The air between them crackled with tension, thick with unspoken desires and long-held secrets.

"Need a hand with those pancakes?" Alex's voice broke through the silence, low and husky, sending a shiver down Ethan's spine.

Ethan's breath caught in his throat as he met Alex's intense gaze, his cheeks flushing at the raw desire he saw reflected there. "Sure, if you want to help," he managed to reply, his voice betraying his nerves.

With a slow, deliberate movement, Alex stepped up behind him, their bodies almost touching as he reached for the mixing bowl. Ethan's heart raced at the sudden closeness, the heat of Alex's body seeping into his own.

As they worked together, Ethan felt Alex's presence like a magnetic force, drawing him in with every breath. He found himself unable to focus on anything but the sensation of Alex's body pressed against his own, the warmth of his breath ghosting over his neck.

And then, without warning, he felt Alex's arms wrap around him from behind, pulling him back against his chest. Ethan's breath hitched as he leaned into the embrace, his body humming with excitement.

"Looks delicious," Alex murmured into his ear, his voice low and husky, sending shivers down Ethan's spine.

Ethan's cheeks flushed at the intimate closeness, his entire body tingling with sensation. "Th-thanks," he managed to stammer out, his voice barely above a whisper.

For a moment, they stood there in silence, the only sound the quiet sizzle of pancakes cooking on the griddle. But as Ethan glanced up at Alex, he felt a surge of anticipation in the air, a tension that crackled between them like wildfire.

With a soft chuckle, Alex released Ethan from his embrace and stepped back, a knowing glint in his eye. "I'll go set the table," he said, his voice low and husky with promise.

Ethan watched him go, his heart pounding in his chest as he struggled to catch his breath. He couldn't shake the feeling that something had shifted between them, something powerful and undeniable that threatened to consume them both.

But as he turned back to the pancakes, a smile tugged at the corners of his lips.