Pilot

Harley's Apartment - 6:30 pm

You collapse onto the second hand lounge kindly given to you by your sister, boxes line the entry way where you find her crouched over dropping the last one before she blows air from her mouth attempting to push the few strands of hair which fell blocking her line of sight. With an exhale she sits besides you sweat glistening both of your skins.

"You had to find an apartment with no working elevator huh?"

"Every apartment I looked at had broken or at the very least questionable elevators" making your sister chuckle

"It's a nice place, how could you afford it?"

"Found a bloke at the right time, he was happy to make the lease cost cheaper to a good amount, I'll be paying extra each month but nothing that will break the bank" shrugging slightly while looking around, the floor to ceiling windows which allows for an alright view of the City, the open style apartment is spacious from the entry to the kitchen with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. 

"I was going to start unpacking but I'm dead, wanna go to the pub?"

"I'll need to take a raincheck on that, Dylan's probably going psycho alone with the kids."

"Being an adult sucks" you groan and throw your head back

"None of that Harley, there's a small bar called Shaw's that my co-workers and I frequently, nice small relaxed place, you'll love it."

You get up followed by your sister who pulls you into a tight hug

"Welcome to Brooklyn Harley, let me know how your first day goes! Oh and don't get too pissed tonight!"

"Will do, I love you Sarah!"

Sarah grimaces and pulls away from you, fanning the air in front of her face "I love you too but please tell me you have water because you need a shower."

Shocked you don't respond, slowly lifting your left arm and taking a small sniff, not smelling anything "You're such a liar!"

Pretending to gag she walks to the door as she dramatically gasps and breathes in "fresh air" from the hallway.

"I was going to have one anyway" mumbling as you close the door making sure it's locked.

Shaws Bar -  8 pm

You walk down into a basement bar after following the neon arrow marked "BAR", the place is quite quaint and customers are milling around talking to each other, while others slightly shuffle around a makeshift dancefloor beside the jukebox the barman smiles as he makes each order as you awkwardly stray towards him.

"Hi, can I get a... beer whatever is on tap is fine"

The man smiles and nods, not saying a word as he grabs a cup and fills it with liquid, he places it down in front of you "6 dollars all up". You smile handing him a 10 dollar note.

"Please, keep the change" Smiling and picking up the drink, heading to one of the few free tables.

4 Drinks in and you find yourself back at an empty stool over the bar, making friends with the barman named Hank, trading jokes and stories when he wasn't busy, he's a pretty chill guy. 

"I stopped and spoke to the kid who was adamant he didn't steal anything and he was getting more pissed while I was speaking with him. In the end he got frustrated with my questions and turned and ran, we only got around two corners before things began falling out from his jacket leaving a trail, I turn the last corner and he's on the floor, ass in the air apparently wearing loose pants and running doesn't go together. I'll tell you what i wasn't expecting a full moon that night."