3. Agent n Second

Requestd by Shei60.

Agent and Second are both males.

⚠️ Things that are implied in this chapter:
Choking kink, hatesex (?), grinding, edging, deep throating.

___________________________________________

It was just any other day in Victim's organization. Employees were working on their tasks and all, not a lot of things had changed the past week. The facility was running regularly, everything going well. Agent was keeping an eye on the security footage for Victim, keeping his eyes locked on each camera.

Agent's sight was catched by Second, who was sitting in his chamber. He was captured by Agent and the other mercenaries for information, and he was still invested in him. Fuck, he was so interested in what Second was capable of. Those magnificent powers that the mercenaries and Victim saw, he was interested. Very interested.

Agent got up from his chair, walking out of the room. He started to walk through the busy halls of the building, passing by many others who were working. On the way, he saw his boss, Victim, walking by and reading a study of Alan Becker and where he was. Agent then walked towards him, calling Victim out.

"Sir." Agent spoke in a good manner, as Victim's eyes turned to him. "Ah, Agent, what do you need?" Victim asked, raising an eyebrow as Agent then cleared his throat. "I need the other workers not to disturb me while I check The Second Coming. Could you please lend me a hand with that by announcing it through the speaker?" Agent asked.

Victim hummed, nodding. "Yes, but make sure not to mess up with him. I do not want your pesky hands clumsily letting him slip out of his chamber." Victim spoke, as he walked away. Agent spoke and gestured a small 'thank you' to Victim with a bow, as he then walked off to the area where Second was.

The doors opened automatically as Agent entered, the huge white liminal box filling the room with light. Chosen was in there, sitting on the ground as if he was waiting for something to happen. Beside the box, there was Second in his sealed up chamber. Agent managed to open it with a password key, entering the chamber.

Second acted up, as he suddenly saw Agent. He got into a ready position, preparing to fight Agent again. "What are you gonna do to me?" Second asked, seeming frightened by Agent's presence. "Oh, I'm not going to do anything but ask questions, Second Coming." Agent simply spoke, fixing his shades as he closed the chamber door.

Second's fists clenched, before pouncing on Agent. He suddenly paused Second with the pause tool on his toolbar, walking beside Second as he admired him. "Very nice, but that isn't going to work." He spoke, before unpausing Second, making him fall onto the ground and hitting his head on the bars.

"Ow!" Second groaned, scratching his head. Agent kneeled down at Second who was down on the ground, looking at him with a scoff. "What's the matter? Lightheaded?" Agent joked, as Second groaned with frustration. "What do you want!?" Second yelled out, sitting up as he looked over to Agent with confusion.

"I want to know if you can still hold powers. I saw you defeat The Dark Lord." Agent spoke, as he smiled. Second's heartbeat increased, feeling a little anxious as he heard the name of The Dark Lord. "I don't exactly remember that moment, but I don't think I can control my powers now." Second replied, feeling a little confused.

Agent felt slightly frustrated, as he grabbed Second's shirt collar. "I know you still have that power. Your little idiotic brain must remember." Agent hissed, as Second got a little scared. He then chose to fight back as he grabbed Agent by the neck, succeeding to make him gag. He took Agent down onto the metal surface, angrily choking him. "You piece of shit.." Second hissed.