Punishment (Trancy style) ♚ Alois x Maid!Reader (Lemon)

"(Y/N)! Come here and clean up this mess!" I heard Alois scream from his office. I hurry to his office with a broom and dust pan in hand. When i open the door, I see a shattered plate on the ground.

"Clean this up quickly,or else there will be a punishment i have work to do." I bow my head.

"Yes, master." I bend down and begin to sweep up the mess. I quickly swept up the tiny shards and started to pick up the bigger pieces with my hands. I accidently grabbed the sharp edge of a shard and sliced my finger open. I sucked in air through my teeth. Alois looked up and noticed i was bleeding. He got up from his desk and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and took my finger in his mouth.

"Master, what are yo- Ah." He started to suck and run his tongue along the length of my finger. I don't know why but it sent shock waves through my body straight to my core. He pulled my finger out with a light pop. A string of saliva connected my finger and his lips. He licked it away and a light blush spread to my cheeks.

"Mmm, your blood tastes amazing." I blushed deeper. He looked behind me at the shards i haven't picked up yet.

"You tart, you haven't finished picking up the mess." He sighed.

"I shall have to punish you."

"Master, please i didn-"

"Shut up and strip, (y/n)."

"Yes, Master." I began to undo the strings and buttons of my maids outfit as he went over to his desk. He opened a drawer and picked up a crop. I stopped undressing as i stared at him in horror.

"Master, i don't think its necessary to-"

"Did i say to stop?" He interrupted me yet again, slipping off his purple coat. I shook my head and continued. When i was done i was left in only my corset, garter belt, thigh highs and my undies.

"Good, now bend over the desk." I reluctantly obliged. He smirked and walked over behind me. He placed his hand on my back to keep me steady.

"Now for every time i whip you, i want you to thank me and ask me for another."

"Yes, master." He quickly brought the crop down on my ass.

"Thank you master may i have another?" I whimpered as he brought it down again. He did this 9 more times, every time it got harder. And every time i thanked him and asked for more. I didn't show it, but the whole time i was enjoying this. It sparked something deep within me. An animalistic hunger i had never known before grew every time he brought it down. I loved the way he dominated me. It aroused me in ways only he could.

Once he was done, he undid the clips of my garter belt and pulled my thigh highs down my legs. Now i was only left in my corset and undies.

"M-Master, what are you doing?"

"What I just did was a warm up. Now its on to the real thing." He says and teasingly slipped his slender fingers into my soaked undies.

"You are a very naughty girl, (y/n). So wet and we've only just begun." He teased and pulled them down my legs. He stands back and quickly unlaced his boots. He pulled them off along with his thigh highs, vest and under shirt. Now hes only left in his booty shorts and bow tie. He loosens his bow tie and pushes me flush against the desk. I feel his pull my hands behind my back and tie them with what i'm guessing is his bow tie. He lets me go and i hear the sound of a zipper. He leans over me to my ear and whispers

"This is your punishment for being such a tease." He nibbles on my earlobe and i choke back a moan. He suddenly slams into me. He lets me adjust for a few seconds, then begins to slam into me repeatedly. I try to grab hold of something, but my hands are tied. He grips me hips and pulls me into him as he thrusts. I try to hold back my moans, but to no avail.

"A-Alois!" He stopped when I moaned his name.

"No, call me Master, and nothing else." I nodded, eager for him to continue.

"Yes, Master." I could feel him smirking. He granted my wish and re-entered me. His hands rubbed my hips up to my breast and roughly massaged them.

"Master!" I whimpered as he pinched my nipples.

"Louder!" He growled into my ear.

"Master!" I yelled louder.

"Scream it you fucking tart!"

"MASTER!" I screamed as I climaxed. He soon followed me and he pulled out. He pulled his clothes on and untied me. He threw my clothes at me and walked around to his chair and continued with his work. I quickly dressed.

"Oh, and (y/n)."

"Yes Master?"

"Clean up this mess before you leave." He pointed without looking up from his papers at the rest of the shards i hadn't picked up yet. I bowed and began to clean up the rest.

~

Song is Call Me Master by Blood On The Dance Floor.