Triplets ‡ Thompson Timber & Canterbury x Reader (Lemon)

(Please pretend you have huge sweater stretchers for the sake of the story. Song is Heartbeat by Childish Gambino.)

"Miss (y/n)'s way stacked." Timer whispered to his brothers as (y/n) walked down the hall. (y/n) is the new maid for the Trancy Estate. She wasn't a demon, but Alois had taken a liking to her due to her large bust. She was very timid but she did her job well so she was aloud to stay.

"Serious boobage." Thompson replied.

"I like how they jiggle." Canterbury added, while they all stared at the heavily endowed maid walking down the hall carrying laundry. She suddenly tripped on thin air and laundry flew every where. Did i forget to mention she's clumsy? The brothers eyes flash fuchsia as the skirt of her dress covered head, revealing her pure white cotton panties.

"Hey, who turned the lights out?" She said as she crawled around, her ass sticking up in the air. The brothers started at the arousing sight of her heart shaped bottom.

"Not that i'm complaining, but shouldn't we help her?" Timber whispered to his brothers while (y/n) continued to crawl around, unaware that she could easily flip her skirt over her head and be able to see once more. Canterbury sighed and walked over to her, Thompson and Timber following behind him. He flipped up her skirt and her eyes widened.

"C-Canterbury, Thompson, Timber. Oh thank god, somebody turned out the lights, I couldn't see, and, oh it was horrible." She said, and pulled them into a group hug, her over sized knockers pressing against their chests'. They rolled their eyes and rubbed her back gently as she sniffled.

Timber's hand traveled a bit to far and he ended up rubbing her badunkadonk. She squealed and the other brothers caught on.

" Oi, that's no fair that you get to do it."

"Yea, I want a turn." Canterbury and Thompson whined.

"Hey, hey. We can all have her." Timber said, and turned to whisper in their ears.

"What? What do you mean?" She said, her being the innocent maid she is didn't know what they were talking about(We both know you aren't but just go with it.). They turned around, all three grinning ear to ear. Thompson picked her up and slung her across his shoulder. She began to beat on his shoulders.

"Hey, put me down. I have laundry to fold." She yelled at him. He simply ignored her and brought her to a random room. Once inside, he threw her on the bed, and the other came in and locked the door.

"Okay, so whoever makes her orgasm first is the winner." Said Timber, and they began to remove their clothes till they were only in their briefs. (y/n) scooted back until her back hit the headboard.

"W-What's an o-orgasm?" She stuttered out.

"Don't worry, it will be something both you and us will enjoy." They said in unison, crawling onto the bed.

"So, just relax, and go with the flow." One of them said.

~Your P.O.V (Play Song!!!)~

He began to slowly unbutton my shirt as the others set out to remove my shoes and thigh highs. Every time their fingers brushed against my skin, a chill sensation spread from that area.

"Lets just take this off, its about to pop open anyway." He said, fully taking my shirt of. I nervously nodded. I had no idea as to what they were planning, but it couldn't be anything modest. After they finished removing my clothes, they pushed me down slowly and Timber began to kiss me. I felt Canterbury and Thompson drawing patterns with their tongues, slowly making their way up my legs, to my stomach. Timber straddled me and began to kiss down my neck. He sucked and nipped at my erogenous spot. An involuntary moan slipped from between my parted lips. He bit down on my neck. I gasped and my back arched slightly. I though it would hurt, but it felt oddly good. My nerve endings were set on fire when he lightly traced my curves with the pads of his fingers.

Canter and Thompson pushed Timber off of me. Them on either side of me, Thompson reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, unleashing my boobs. They gulped loudly. They each took a nipple in their mouth and began to nibble and suck harshly. I suddenly feel Timber pull my undies down. He pushes his finger inside of me and begins to thrust it in and out. I release a breathless moan as he adds another finger, meanwhile Canter and Thompson continue to suck me. I feel knot begin to form in my stomach. I feel Timber's tongue suddenly nibble at my clit while he steadily fingers me. I grab the sheets as i feel my muscles clench. I feel the cord about to snap, but that never happens because Canter and Thompson stop, and once again push Timber out of the way. He growls and pushes Thompson down, pinning his arms above his head, and roughly kisses him. Canter turns my face to him with his forefinger and thumb and captures my lips with his. We all soon are kissing each other. I'd be kissing Thompson, but then he'd be pushed away to be replaced by Timber.

I was currently making out with Timber, when Thompson came over and pulled us apart. He pushed me down to my hands and knees and thrust into me. I gasp at the sudden pain. He continues to thrust harshly, not giving me time to adjust. My boobs jiggle with each buck of his hips. I whimper in pain and grasp the sheets, and the pain soon turns to pleasure. He soon cum's into me and he pulls out, and tries to catch his breath.

I'm still breathing harshly, when Canter pushes me onto my back and positions himself at my entrance. He forcefully penetrates me and I scream out in pain as he takes my actual virginity. He kisses away the tears dripping from my eyes and mutters sweet things to me. I dig my nails into his back as i soon start to feel extreme pleasure, i start to feel the knot grow again. Canter was definitely bigger than the others.

I wrap my legs around his waist so he can get in deeper. I drag my nails down his back as he repeatedly hits my spot, the knot winding tighter and tighter. My muscles clench, and I soon cum on him. He soon does the same and explodes into me. He pulls out and lays me down on my side, throwing the covers over me.

"That, my dear, was an orgasm." He smirks devilishly. 

"I win." He grins over at his twins, who have disappointed looks on their faces. The exit the room and Canter slips under the covers with me. I curl up to his stomach and fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

~

Ugh, I feel like i'm horrible at this. This is my first foursome, yay...i guess.