undercurrents

maria zhang as camilla huang

ricardo hurtado as tyler gossard

playlist:

vamos by jorge blanco

wild heart by the vamps

why my love (ain't enough) by fly by midnight

lavender by jake scott 

who we are by tristan prettyman

who i am by alan walker, peder elias, putri ariani

where the shadows end by banners and young bombs

stay by ricardo hurtado

normal to feel by yde

summer's for lovers by glades

storm warning by hunter hayes

tonight belongs to you by in real life

underwater by cody simpson

en tu piel by alvaro soler

clouds by before you exit

sun paints the sea by the light the heat

when i look at you by dylan brady

two of us by louis tomlinson

A/N:

Happy World Turtle Day (5/23/2024)! I wasn't planning on posting this story until sometime in June or July, but then I saw what today is lol. Since this story is centered around Camilla's need to save the sea turtles, I thought that today would be the best day to post this story. 

I just recently watched Malibu Rescue, Malibu Rescue The Series, and Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave and immediately fell in love with the characters and storyline. I couldn't help myself and had to create a fanfic for Tyler lol (who I love very, very much). While the series is very uplifting and happy, this story deals with the grief of losing someone close to you and not expecting it (if you've read my other stories, you might notice a theme here lol). Just a little heads up for that lol. 

With all that being said, I am so pumped for this story! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

- Hadley

Rights belong to Netflix and the creators of Malibu Rescue, Malibu Rescue The Series, and Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave. I only own Camilla Huang and her story.