Farz 2

Nandini's POV

"Nandini chalo mein sirf akhri baar kahunga", karamveer said in firm voice to his wife.

(English),"Nandini, let me say it only for the last time".

"Maine Nehi Jaungi kahi par bhi ", Nandini said in irritated voice.

(English),"I will not go anywhere".

"Theek hae mat Jau tum, har baar tumara jahi natak hota he . Jab bhi ghar mein khushi ka din hota thumare alag hi drame hote hein", karamveer said in furious and shake his head in disappointment.

(English)," Okay don't go, every time there is drama at your place. Whenever there is a happy day at home, you have different dramas."

After karamveer left room Nandini broke vase as couldn't able her husband left her behind. Moreover, he didn't try to convince her for once.

Downstairs:-

Mishti's POV

Mishti wore her favorite black and purple color  salwar suit, simple braid.

Mishti's elder sister priya called her to go.

When Mishti and priya went to branda. She put black evil eye postil behind their ears.

"Nazar na lage tum dono ko", Rukmani to priya and Mishti.

(English),"may no one cast an evil eye".

"Chalo ab ya jahi rehna he ", Raghuveer  said .

(English),"let's go now".

"Dadi hum ja rahe hae ", priya to her grandmother.

(English),"Grandma we are going".

"Theek hae jao aur mere liye kachori le kar ana", Sushmila (Grandmother) told them before closing door.

Karamveer took his daughter and son and made them sit with his sisters.

Everyone reached at Fair.

"Are dheere Chalo kesha aur Krishna bhagho mat " Rukmani told to her grandchildrens.

(English),"slow down Kesha and Krishna, don't run away".

Mishti caught Krishna and priya caught kesha. So that, both will not run away.

Raghuveer told to his wife, "jo khareedna hae jaldi Karo kal kam pe bhi jana hae".

(English),"Whatever you want to buy, do it quickly, I have to go to work tomorrow too."

Rukmani nodded in yes and went to her daughter.

Mishti, Krishna, karamveer went to left side. Meanwhile, priya, Rukmani, Raghuveer and kesha went to Right side.

Mishti got fascinated by decoration of Fair. She remembered how she used to request but her father never gave her permission to go. She knows that  today is her birthday that's why her grandmother gave order to her father to take all of them to fair.

She get out her imagination when Krishna called her. She looked at the direction where he pointed out.

There was a jewellery shop. Karamveer too looked at the same direction and started took at jewellery.

"Bhai aap Bhabhi ke liye yeh khareed li jiye", Mishti said to her brother.

(English),"Brother, you buy this for your sister-in-law."

Karamveer," Nehi yeh mein tere liye khareed raha hu". Mishti got stunned after hearing her brother's words. Mishti looked at him with teary eyes. She was about to say something but stopped as again karamveer spoke," janam din Mubarak ho choti ".

(English),"No, I'm buying this for you."

"Happy birthday little one."

Karamveer took a deep breath and said, " janta hu ki tujhe lagta hae ki mein tujhe pasand Nehi karta jaise bapuji par mein tujhe ek bata dena cahta hi ki jab bhi tujhe meri zaroorat padegi mein tere saath tere dhal ban kar rahunga cahe phir tere shadhi kyu na ho jae".

(English),"I know that you feel that I don't like you like you do on Bapuji, I want to tell you that whenever you meet my needs, I will stay with you even if you get married."

This was the first time ever she was listening this kind of words from anyone. Even her mother never told her that she will stay with her every thick and thin situation.

Mishti hugged her brother and said,"bhai mujhe maaf kardon mujhe laga ki aap mujhe nafrat Karte kiyon kii... ".

(

English),"Brother, I am sorry, I thought you too hate me because... ".

"Shhhhh.... bas kar chup kar ja dekh Krishna bhi tujhe dekh raha aa aur tere naak bhi behni shuru ho gai hae puri tharah tmatar lag rahi hae ", Karamveer told Mishti in order to make laugh. Karamveer gave  his handkerchief to her.

(English),"Shhhhh.... just shut up and see, Krishna is also looking at you and your nose has also started watering, you are looking completely like a tomato".

Mishti was trying jewellery and Krishna was choosing for her. She was laughing and smiling like bird who just got free from cage.

There was a two sharp eyes who were looking at her like a eagle, smirk appeared on his face and said, " mere ".

(English)," Mine".