Farz 9

Bhairav's POV

When I turned towards her. She got scared.  A tear fall from her eyes to her hand. She tried cover that hand like a kid.

"Baith", I said to her and she sat there immediately. Bhairav got shocked to see her when she jumped on bed and sat there like a kitten.

( Sit )

We both were silent for like an half an hour. So, I gathered my courage and asked her name.

"Tera nam kya hae?", Bhairav asked Mishti.

(What is your name?)

When she she didn't gave him answer even after 5 minutes. He asked her again.

"Kya hua tujhe?, Tu bol kyu Nehi rahi", Bhairav asked her.

(What happened to you? Why are you not speaking?)

"Dahi jam gaya hae kya ?", Bhairav said in chuckled way to her.

"Ji. Voh... M  M", Mishti said.

"Kya itna drawana dikhta  hun kya. Ya phir yeh Bakri hen jo kab se m m kar rahi.", Bhairav thought.

(Do I look that scary? Or is it the goat that has been meowing for so long.)

After 5 minutes Mishti still didn't utter any word.

"Pehla boli hi Nehi phir  iska m m aur ab",
Bhairav said to himself.

(  First she did not say anything, then her  M  M and now. )

Tu bakri hae kya", Bhairav said to her.
Mishti shake her head in No.

( Are you a Goat? )

"To bol na", Bhairav said.

( Then, speak.)

"Ji Mishti", Misthi said. Bhairav closed his eyes and a huge smile appeared on his face when she said her name.

"Mishti"

"Misthi, Mishti, Mishti, Mishti " Bhairav's heart beating like crazy when he was repeating her name.

Bhairav suddenly  threw away Misthi's veil because he couldn't wait to see face. Misthi was feeling uncomfortable when Bhairav was looked at her with his deep eyes. Bhairav was looking at her like prey.

"Apne gehne utar", Bhairav said in Stern voice,  a shiver ran into her spine.

" Take off your jewellery".

Bhairav saw fear in her eyes. He then understood what he said before.
"V v voh tere gehno se tere gale pe Nishan pad gaya hae", Bhairav said to her. So, that she won't misunderstand him.

(that jewelry of yours has left a mark on your neck.)

She then took off her jewellery. Bhairav got up and went to his dressing table and took out Ointment. Bhairav came near to Mishti.

Mishti was not able to understand what was happening. Mishti looked at him in amused asking him through her eyes. 'Kya  hua? '

(What happened?)

"Voh kya mein tere yeh laga sakta hun kya? ", Bhairav asked her permission as he don't want to scare and feel uncomfortable her.
(Can I apply this to you?)

Mishti shook her head in yes.

The, Bhairav took out some Ointment and come closer to her to put it on. When Bhairav came closer to her, he got lost in her body fragrance. She was smelling like rose and jasmine. Suddenly, someone knocked the door.

Bhairav got irritated when he heard the knock. Bhairav got up and opened the door. There was Babli. Bhairav got shocked too saw Babli's condition. Messy hair , sweaty body.

"Bhai woh factory pe aag lag gai hae", Babli said to Bhairav. Hearing Babli Bhairav's eyes got widen.

(Brother, there's a fire in that factory)

"Kya", Bhairav said.

(What?)

"26 log mar gae uss agg mein aur 37 zakhmi hae, 150 se zada abhi tak ander hae ",Babli said.

(26 people died in that fire and 37 are injured, more than 150 are still inside.)

" chal", Bhairav said to him and went inside and told Mishti to sleep as he won't come back till morning

(Let's go.)

Mishti's POV

Before Bhairav went he closed the door and Mishti lay down on bed and remembered everything.

When she was thinking about Bhairav her eyes were  shining and a big smile was on her face.

When she changed her side. She felt wet in her vagina, then she remembered when he took her permission for Ointment and came closer to her then he touched her skin. She felt butterflies in her stomach and got wet, moreover her soft nipple got hard. She couldn't understood what happened to her. So, she opened her eyes. Fortunately, someone knocked the door. Bhairav got irritated, and went outside. There was a man who were talking about something factory, but couldn't able to heard anything. When Bhairav came back to room. He looked tensed  then he told her to sleep.

There was Bhairav's photo on the side of bed. She looked at that picture, and remembered. Again, she got wet and her nipples got harder.

She then got up in frustration and looked there was her bag. She went that side and took out her clothes. She went to washroom and took shower and changed her clothes. Misthi started took at Bhairav's and smiling as she was seeing his pictures on the wall. There was a Bhairav's family big picture. Everyone was wearing heavy jewellery, and makeup. There were 21 people in this picture. She got shocked as she thought she will be 22  person in this family.

Misthi then went near to bed and lay down. After, saw Bhairav's family picture she remembered her family specifically her grandmother and Mother. She was missing them a lot. She wanted to hearing their voice. But she can't. She was weeping. When her mind got exhausted she falls asleep.

Morning

Mishti was sleeping, suddenly water fell on her face. Mishti got up . She couldn't understood what happened. Why she put water on her. When Mishti properly opened her eyes saw same women who were in picture. They all were wearing heavy jewellery, sarees and make up.

Bholi came forward and slapped her 2 times.

Mishti got scared.

"Maharani Victoria 8 baj chuke hae nasta kon banega tera baap ja teri maa", Divya said.

(Queen Victoria it's 8 o'clock already who will prepare breakfast your father or your mother).

Mishti was about to something. This time Divya slapped her.

Sorry everyone, as I couldn't able to upload chapters due to occasion at my home.