Farz 15

Sharma House

At Nandini's funeral everyone started talking about Mishti's marriage. Karamveer also heard that. He couldn't believe what he heard. So, he looked at his family members. He went to his father and took him inside. His mother and grandmother also came inside.

"Yeh log kya bol rahe hae. Mishti's ki shaadi. Mishti kaha hae", karamveer confront his father.

(What are they saying? Mishti's marriage.  Where is Mishti?)

"Amma, kaha hae woh", karamveer asked his mother but she couldn't say anything. She looked at her husband in fear.

(Mother,  where is she?)

Karamveer's grandmother started to cry and said," tere Jane ke baad tere baap ne uske shaadi karwadi". Raghuveer looked away.

(After you left, your father got her married.)

Karamveer looked at his father in disbelief. "Apne yeh kya kiya AAP jante hae na woh kon hae. Bhairav singh partap hae woh", karamveer said.

(What did you do? Don't you know who he is? He is Bhairav ​​Singh partap )

"Ka yeh uh partap parivaar hae. Kisne humare gaon ke 3 ladko ko chorahe pe maar diya tha", Raghuveer's mother said.

( is that The Paratap family. Who killed 3 boys of our village at the crossroads?)

"Eh tu kahe kiya yeh sab", Sushmila said.

(Hey, why did you do that?)

"Apne kyu kiya esa.  Toh apne mujhe Jaha se jaan bhuj ke bheja tha ", karamveer said.

(Why did you do this? So , you sent me from here  intentionally.)

"Han hum ne kiya yeh sab us bazaru aurat ki beti ko is ghar se nikalne le liye", Raghuveer said in disgust. They all looked at him in shock.

(Yes, I did all of this to get rid of that  prostitute 's daughter .)

"To Mishti ka Kasur tha.  Us aurat ke saath toh apne chakkar chalya tha na . Keoki woh apke pehle pyaar ki tarah dikthi thi. Aur jab woh maa bangai toh apne usko aur Mishti ko apnane se mana kar diya tha" , karamveer said in anger. Hearing his son's words Raghuveer slapped his son.

(That was Mishti's fault? You were roaming around with that woman. Because she looked like your first love. And when she got pregnant, you refused to accept her woman and Mishti.)

"Tu hamse zuban ladaega. Acha hua teri biwi tujhe Jaha se le kar chalegai. Sahi kehti thi tu uski ladki ki shaadi Nehi hone dega", Raghuveer said. All of them got flabbergasted and looked at him in disbelief.

(You will fight with me. It's good that your wife will take you from there. She was right, you won't let that girl to get married.)

"Nandini ko yeh sab pata tha", karamveer asked his father, but his tongue was trembling while saying this.

(Did Nandini knew about  all this?)

"Han woh hi thi jisne tujhe Eh sab ka suzhab  diya tha", Raghuveer said. Karamveer couldn't believe his wife can do this to him and got numb.

(Yes, she was the one who gave you me  advice.)

After few seconds, he said," amma jo bhi rasme karni ho uh kar dena. Hum Nehi kar payenge". And went away.

(Mother, whatever ritual are you do it. I can't do it.)

They tried to stop him, but he didn't care. He didn't even looked at Nandini.

Sorry guys, I couldn't upload 🙏. I am going to upload next too in just few minutes.