Chapter 1

Tejasswi POV (at age of 19)

Today is my first day at R.S university. I'm so excited to meet new people out there, moreover I'm really happy because I got admission in my dream college. It was my dream to take admission in R.S university as it is one of the top institutions of the world. It is owned by high society members. And there kids also study here which is also a reason of my anxiety as kids here have attitude problems, also some of them are bully.

Not kidding they can able real pain in ass, recently I saw a video of a new scholar guy getting bullied by some bad dudes. Well, I am nervous as I don't know anyone else here.

I am not high society girl who likes to show attitude towards everything and makes faces and wants attention from everyone batting their fake lashes and I don't waste my time or money in spa or getting my nails done. I'm not saying it's bad but I don't like it. I don't like showing off. I am very simple girl, I like wearing simple clothes like today I am wearing a little purple summery dress with a paired with white jacket and white pair of shoes.

 I am very simple girl, I like wearing simple clothes like today I am wearing a little purple summery dress with a paired with white jacket and white pair of shoes

Not that I don't like wearing designer clothes or heels or something but I don't like the idea of wasting my money on clothes when I have just started earning. I have to work two part time jobs to pay my bills. Moreover, simplicity is more this my thing. And I don't mind anyone judging me like dude you aren't paying my bills off.

"Hey, you new here" asked me a blonde guy while smiling brightly at me. He looked really cute with whose dimples and bright green eyes.

"Hey, yeah I'm new here and don't know anything about this university" I said.

"Don't worry girl, btw I am alex and you?" He said.

"Well, I am Tejasswi "
"So are you free after classes ?"
"Nope, I have lots of stuff to do today bu-"

"See who is here, alex and why are you troubling her" A blonde girl said with huge grin.

"I wasn't troubling her mia. I was just talking to her." He told mia. "Tejasswi , am I troubling you" He asking looking at me.

"Don't mind him Tejasswi he is an idiot, he flirts with every single girl he sees." Says mia while laughing.

"Hey, whats wrong with flirting? And you are my sister or enemy?" He questioned mia

"Well Teja, can I call you Teja if u don't mind" she asked while totally ignoring her brother.

"No no, u can call me Teja"
"Yeah great, now let's go to the class or we will be late"

It was break time and I visited library as I don't have any thing to do. This university is so huge and does the library. The library also has a garden in it with seating arrangements. It's looking so beautiful while modern and traditional touches. I think I will be visiting here often.

I moved towards the literary section in search of good novel. And I saw pride and prejudice novel sitting on the top of the shelf, I have never read it. So I reached on my tip toes for the novel but my hands can't reach it. Suddenly I felt a presence behind- a freaking male presence, he was so close my back was touching his front and then he grabbed my waist and reached for novel. I can hear his breathing. He smelled like wood and musk.

Suddenly, he flipped me it happened so quickly that my mind spun for a mini second. Then he brought the novel to my level. I reached out for it.

"Hmm, I see, pride and prejudice. Fictional fan" he stated not asking while looking down at me in way the burns in from top to bottom.

Ah he was so handsome like that kind of handsome that any girl will happily open their legs for. He has deep ocean blue eyes anyone would love to lost in and dark brown hair which looks so soft that I want so touch them so freaking badly . His jawline was so sharp that every man dreams of. He had perfect nose and beautiful lips any girl would die to touch them. He had lean and muscular figure and took years and a healthy diet to build. I bet my 100 pounds on that he is the most famous dude of this university or even the whole city.

I was so lost thinking how close he was to me that I forgot how to talk. I opened my mouth to answer him but nothing came out.

"I know I am handsome and will happily wait until you finish admiring me" he said while grinning at me.

"No, I wasn't admiring you and can you please stop touching me and back off so I can go" I said nervously thank god I don't shuttered or would have sounded like an idiot.

"Is this want you call touching? Babe,if you see me touching you will stop breathing" he said will moving his hands upwards from my small of back to my neck area.

"Can you back off, please I have to go" I said in need of fresh air.

"Of course, lavender" He said while backing off finally I can breathe but the area he touched was burning like hell. I am feeling so hot, I need to get out of here immediately or I will die    Off hotness

"Btw-" I don't wait for his question and run away from him.

—————————————————————————————

Hey guys, I hope you liked I first chapter it took me so much longer than I told but I will be happy to write next part.

Stay tuned for chapter two
🩷✨