Chapter 4

Karan POV:

I'm currently on my way to tejasswi's cabin. As we decided to go to see the location of new project mr. harper has given us.

But thats not the only reason why I am going to her cabin but also the fact that she came to office with a men and he also had her laugh and smile. Which doesn't set well with me. Honestly speaking, after the meeting has ended I asked my assistant to research everything about the fucking man she came with.

I need to meet who so ever that man is but before that I need tejasswi to know who she belongs to.

My phone dinged it was message from my assistant he texted me all of the details about the man. His name is Garv Louise and works as an engineer in G&B industries whose owner works for me. But the garv fucking louise also lives in her neighbourhood.

Yeah, I have a record of every detail about her important or not. In these past 5 years I have kept an eye on her every single step. Where she goes, whom she meets and every single fucking thing.

I appointed a female agent to kept a check on her every move. Yeah I know I should have appointed a male agent for keeping her away from trouble but I can't keep up with any man looking at her. So I appointed one of the best female agents.

Tejasswi POV:

I was working on my iPad on a new project just then my door opened.

"Are you done" he asked glancing at his watch

"Yeah just a minute" I said while closing my iPad and taking my bag with me.

I stood from my chair and walked towards him. He opened the door the door for me and gestured me to walk outside.

We reached the ground floor and moved towards the parking area

"Let's go in my car" he said

"No, I will take mine" I argued looking at his face

"Fine" he huffed and picked me up on his shoulder and moved towards his car

"What are you doing put me down, karan" I said kicking my legs.

"Stop" he said smacking me

"Ahh, why would you do that" I asked him punching his back.

"Stop" He smacked me again.

"Leave me" I argued

He put me down on the sit once we reached the car. I started to stand but he pushed me down.

"Stay" he warned and walked to the other side of the car.

"What was that" I asked him as soon as he got inside the car.

"Stop fighting with me. Is it because of the man who drop you here" he growled in anger.

Instead of answering I turned my face away from him. I don't know but his questions were hurting me.

——————————————————————————————

So guys, this is next chapter of today as you guys finished the target

20+ votes and 6+ comments for next chapter