Chapter 5

Tejasswi POV (age 21)

It was my last semester of fourth year. Everything was like usual but I was feeling something off but couldn't put my finger on it.

Three years have passed since that library scene. Then a month passed since Karan (yeah Mia told me his name was a senior) and I were only staring at each other when we thought the other one was not looking. His eyes were on me everywhere. I don't know when I developed a crush on him.

But a day after that I saw Karan and a girl no not a girl it was Mia dry humping in library at same spot we were standing a month ago. I thought our intimacy was something special but no I was wrong. I run away from library crying.

I took it all wrong. I thought he looked at me he was actually looking at Mia my best friend.
No I will not cry for him. I will forget him.

Since then I was trying to forget him. But whenever I saw him flirting or touching any other girl my heart broke. I felt his eyes on me many times but I ignored knowing he was looking at Mia or some other girl.

In all these 3 years I tried hard to forget him but I failed again and again. I failed whenever I saw him. I hated how he treated other girls but never looked at me.

So I decided to make a boyfriend. Yeah I know I am a socially awkward person and don't have many guy friends. But I will make a boyfriend to get over him. I can't stay like that all my life.

Moreover I have a good opportunity as tomorrow was a party in our university maybe in that party I will fuck a guy or flirt or something like that. I don't know..

I get the hottest dress available for the party yeah I know it was a bit expensive but who cares you get to look like a model.

The dress hugged my body perfectly. The showed my curves beautifully. There was a long slit in dress which showed my beautiful legs and moreover the dress was purple in colour paired with black heels and hand bag. I tried my hairs in bun and wore some accessories with nude makeup. Making me look nothing less than a sexy model.

"Wooohhh girl, do you thought of killing every fucking guy" said Mia.

"Maybe" I said with fake attitude.

Which she laughed on.

"Let's go babe" She said.

When we reached the club where was being held I saw Karan with Ana in his arms. She was a beautiful blonde girl and have that rich bitch type of attitude her everything her fake. She always stays at his side. But seeing her in his arms laughing triggered a point in me.

So I made my towards the bar and took shots of whiskey. One glass down, two glass down then third.

"Hey sexy, slow down" I saw Rian coming up to me.