Additional Headcanons | Raph ♠️

♤ He doesn't usually ask much from you, but physical affection. 

♤ Sometimes he'll keep a chain around your neck, and chain you to the bed, a while he cuddles you. Other times, if you're good, he'll just swaddle you, to contain you. 

♤ He's big and heavy enough, so that he doesn't even have to tie you up, he can just lay on you and you won't be able to go anywhere. 

♤ He just wants to hold you, and nothing more. And if you would just let him, it would make things a lot easier, for you a least. 

♤ He won't ever hurt you, but as punishment for misbehaving, he'd force you to give him affection. But if he's actually mad at you, he'll chain you up that he will, and isolate you. That way he doesn't have to give you affection for making him mad.

♤ He will call you his doll, stuffy, or teddy bear, when the he's cuddling you. He does this mainly because you never cuddle him back, so that's basically all you are when the two of you cuddle.

♤ He never gets mad at you for not showing him affection, he just gaslights himself into thinking your just not in the mood to cuddle that day. If he really wants it though, he'll force you to cuddle him against his will.

♤ "Teddy Bear, I know your not really in the mood for any cuddles, but you haven't even touched me in weeks. If you don't get over here now, you won't even have choice in the future."