Late Night Wrestling (NSFW)

Mary quietly climbed ontop of you while you slept and pulled your cock out. She had taken off her jeans and underwear on her way into bed, having had trouble sleeping, she had stayed up late watching movies downstairs alone. Her pussy was warm and wet, just asking for pleasure. She jerked you off slowly and watched your cock as it hardened in her small cold palm. She bit her lip and sat onto your hard cock. Putting her hands onto your chest. Huffing softly as it slid up inside her. Buldging her stomach slightly. She moaned and leaned forward ontop of you. Moving her large plump round butt up and down your long cock, feeling it stretch and fill her needy tight cute pussy. Her cute voice and loud panting filling the room of her pleasure. She didnt bother being quiet at all, only wanting to satisfy her desire for her reward. Marys hot lustful moans filled the room. She kissed your neck softly. Her cheeks clapping as she bounced up and down on your large cock which she felt she was becoming addicted too. She held onto your shoulders. Her underboobs could just be seen underneath her croptop bouncing with her body at your angle. They werent large but were nice eye candy. Especially with her hardened nipples due to the cold. Her warm juices flowed out of her body. Soaking your cock and balls. Fapping sounds coming from her lewd position. She knew she couldnt keep this up for long. All she wanted was a goodnight fuck and your cum to cover her all over tonight.

His senses would start to boot up as she would move her small yet round figure on his hardened cock. The sounds of her plump butt clapping against his thighs would fill his ears, along with little arrays of her breathing. Mori would not need to open his eyes to know what the Lovely woman named Chili was doing while he was potentially asleep. Shortly a louder moan had escaped her mouth and body in response to her quick movements to satisfy her overlonged lust. Taking her actions into mind, Mori did not know where to stay as he was or take possession of the lovely woman to surely satisfy her even more than she could under the circumstances. Her body moving forward and her breasts sometimes tapping his chest with her positioning. He shifted his left hand naturally as if he were asleep to her thigh and torso. However his mind and body would start to give into the lust as she had already made his cock get hard and her clit suited him nicely with the time going. Opening his eyes slowly, he gazed upon her nipples as they were visible a few times hidden in a crop top. His ring hand would shift to take hold and sink into her plump behind but to also spread her cheek for his cock to press in further. The motion with the air in the room ran a chill by his neck from the kisses she had given him.

Mary noticed he had woken up and her face blushed red from how lewd she must have looked ontop of him. Her hips felt soft and easily grabbable. Her ass had quite a bit of recoil as well. Her entire lewd curvy mom body was all his tonight to pleasure.

"fuck me please~ i-i wanna be covered in your cum by morning!"

Mary let go and began to lay back. Raising her smooth toned legs high into the air. Her pussy becoming tighter around your cock as she crossed her legs. Her insides wrapping around you. Her juices lubing you up so you could still easily fuck her organs out

He would then let his presence be known by his quick motion to take control of the smaller female in front of him. His legs would move to give him more ground to do with her body as he pleased. Seeing as she let him take control would only raise his ego and lust. His hands shifting to their place on her hips, he moved his body forward to hear a clap between their bodies. Feeling her body release fluids onto his cock and balls, they would ease the pressure by lubricating them. His upper body would move forward and back with the lovely woman beneath him being dragged along the bed . His hold on her would get tighter as he gazed at her like a predator and his prey. The natural night sky would give her light to see her breasts covered slightly with sweat. As he would proceed to move he let out a few words in between his breaths.

"Don't worry.. That will be the least of your problems.. I want to get you addicted.. to this cock. Praise it."

He would move with excellent stamina and force releasing a few grunts every few seconds. His eyes would shift between her eyes and the connection between her clit and his cock.

Mary moaned and squirted a little all over your lap. She wrapped her legs around your waist. Getting closer to complete pleasure. She wanted to go into a breeding press. Pulling you in and grasping at your back. Forcing you deep into her. Making her mind go numb from being your toy. She screamed of lust. Her toes curling and her nails dug into your back tightly. Her eyes rolled back into her head feeling your hot sticky seed breed her insides. Her legs pulling you against her so your cock would shoot everything in deep.

Hearing her cries of pleasure would ring in his ears giving him a greater desire and want to ruin her. To make her his play thing, his toy, and even his cumslut. His efforts would go rewarded feeling her grip onto his sides and back, her legs around his torso. He simply fulfilled her needs so far. Placing his body onto hers, he would have adjusted her legs along with his and his hands would take a hold of the bed. His moves would go from moving his cock back and forth to her max to sinking into her, at first his cock would begin to twitch and feel sensitive with all the air and movement. However upon movement, he knew there was still more to do. Taking advantage of his position, Mori locked his lips with hers pulling her into a lasting kiss filled with lust and hunger for her. While his upper body did that, his torso would slowly sink down at a speed placing pressure from his body onto her clit and his cock would twitch from the force emitted onto her.

Mary kissed you softly and let you go. The lioness was pleased tonight. But shell be wanting more soon another night. She quietly hugged you and snuggled with you. Purring softly as she was full and happy.