Surprises(NSFW)

*I give you a small smile, before taking your left hand in mind and kissing the back of it, making my way up your arm before stopping at the cheek. And although it may seem cheesy doing it on purpose to cover your eyes and guide you somewhere* I hope you don't mind, I cooked.

Mm? -She was a little confused as to why one of her senses was covered up. But she didnt object, blindly following along. Holding your hand tightly so she didnt walk into a wall-

*pulling her closer to him, he slowly began to guide her through the hallway keeping her hand in his as he let her do what seemed to be a chair, guiding her down, before scooting her to the table. His lips tracing along the collarbone of her neck but not taking up the blindfold yet.* Don't take the blindfold off.

-mary followed closely along with him. She sat down as he motioned her to do. Keeping her blindfold on. Her cheeks and nose flushing with a pink hue as he brushed his warm lips against her cold collarbone. Sitting like a lady quietly and awaiting what the surprise was.-
What exactly do you plan on doing?. .

*not bothering to give her an answer, he's softly begins to breathe a cool breath of air leading up to her earlobe. Softly taking his lips and giving a kiss to the gentle piece of her ear he nibbles all the way around it while taking his hands and placing hers on the table. While keeping his hands in hers he whispered in her ear.
" Well that depends on if you want surprise number one, or surprise number two?"

-mary flinched at the sudden kiss of her ear lope. Looking away out of shock and embarrasement. Yet did nothing to stop him. Allowing him to move her small hand as he pleased.- Mm. . Number two, please. .

*his hand slowly begin to glide along her arms as he reaches down towards her thighs, ever so subtly pushing them open. As his lips left her ear, disappearing underneath the table and with a slow almost practiced motion, he steals her underwear from underneath the table and begins to slowly lick along her thighs, planting slow kisses all the way up to where her panty line would be. Giving her a slow tantalizing lick before spreading her lips and pushing in a small vibrator, making sure to securely push it in while pairing his phone with the toy. His tongue slowly tracing over her clit at least one more time giving the notion to stop and suck it before coming from up under the table. His hands taking hers and guiding them along his chest.* Surprise number two, as you wish~

-mary jumped a little as she felt him crawl underneath her dress. She closed her legs tightly, catching his head between her thighs before he could get in too deep. She held the top of his head with a whimper of embarrasement. She was powerless to do much to stop him from taking off her black fabric thong though. Leaving her vulnerable, as he pulled his head out she slowly loosened her thighs for a moment. Flinching at the sudden feeling of a foreign object sliding inside of herself. Closing her strong legs tightly again, though too late to stop it from being stuck in her womanhood. She put her hands between her thighs against her dress. She could hardly fathom what he had done to her.She then felt him take her palm and hesitantly let him guide it to his hairy chest. She could feel every strand as her small palm brushed against it slowly.- S-sir?. . Where is your shirt? What sort of surprise is this? What did you do to me?-

*placing his phone on the table, he slowly begins to guide his finger along what looks to be a track pad briefly drawing a number eight over and over again, listening for the small subtle hum of the vibrator as it alternates between high frequency and low speed settings the further he guides his finger from top to bottom. Instead of giving her a proper response he guides her hand to the waistband of his pants expecting how she will react to feeling the toy suddenly going off within her, his cock getting hard already with the anticipation of the fact that she is so close, yet as far as she knows she's incomplete anonymity. Taking her opposing hand to the one in the waistband, he places it along his thigh, while slowly sliding his middle finger into her mouth closing it and only uttering one word* Suck~

-mary jumped from her seat and fell down onto her knees from the sudden vibration going on inside of her body. She let out a loud moan before getting quieted by fingers going deep inside her mouth tugging her closer by the beginning of her warm tongue which pressed up against your skin wetly. She grabbed your thigh, her legs trembling as the vibrations almost immediatly worked its magic on her. Making her weakened already. Having her almost on her knees infront of you. Feeling down your body slowly and forcefully. She tried to breath but could hardly do so. Forcing her to try and open her mouth. Sucking down on your finger every breath she could muster in. Her blush becoming brighter and spreading more across her nose and cheeks. Looking so submissive below you.-

*feeling the soft texture of her tongue accepting me into her mouth, I slowly begin to thrust my fingers in. Treating her mouth almost as if it was a second pussy while continuing to draw patterns on my phone before with a loud tap I take my hand off of the device the vibrations now escalating in an earthquake like pattern slowly rising up in speed and power, before I suddenly dropping down almost as if in time with the impact of my fingers while I grab the back of your head, taking my sweatpants off I am let my black erection hang near your face letting it continuously rise with every incoming pulse almost as if mimicking the earthquake itself. Taking the sides of her dress I begin to push it down letting it slide down her sleeves to her breasts are exposed as my fingers remain covered in her saliva but not for long, as soon I bring the tip to her mouth and begin to brush the pre-cum orb along the surface before guiding at least the tip into her mouth the blindfold beginning to slip as all that can be seen as the top texture, however you do catch the sound of a single Moan*

"F-fuck, mar-"