New to Town (SFW) FT: Gilgamesh and Kaneda

Mary walks up to the Premises with all sorts of thoughts flooding her mind. She came inside holding onto her backpack straps with a bright smile on her face. She had just been kicked out of her last shelter for all sorts of crimes. But she didn't care much as she never stayed in one place for long. She searched to see if anyone was around to greet her or at least show her where to go and what to do. Wondering about it until she inevitably bumped, face first, into someone minding their business. Something she was a natural at doing.

(Irrelevant Character Expo)
She has a pale bottom-heavy build and stands at 5'8. Her eyes show innocence in them, her iris a jet black like an endless cloudy abyss, and are mesmerizing to look into for too long. A Pinkish hue usually goes across her small nose and cheeks. Her hair is normally messy, usually in a messy bun or set loose. She has a perky chest that is an average B-cup. She also has rough but feminine small hands, with Legs that are smooth, muscular, and long. She has many faded scars across her entire body, the most prominent on her face, being across her nose, and middle back. She has light bruising on her knees and elbows. Along with a small faded tattoo showing a barcode on her upper right chest near her shoulder.

Mary decided to wear her black squared glasses along with her favorite black gem necklace which rested between her cleavage. Her outfit consisted of a gray fabric sweater that showed off a bit of her chest and stopped just short of her waist. She wore some lighter-colored denim shorts, with a few patchworks over them, which stopped just above her mid-thigh. She also wore some combat Boots as she had to take a long walk to arrive here. She had on her usual backpack with all the things she needed to live a nomadic lifestyle. Often traveling to different places to meet new people and try different foods.

One of the first people that Mary could see was a short (5'4) and stout (200 lbs) Kaneda Musou who seemed to have fluffy tanuki ears and a massive fluffy tanuki tail. He wore a purple puffy jacket with golden-colored linings that had a red-colored insignia on with a golden-colored linings, along with blue cargo jeans and red patterned sneakers. The insignia itself was the letters M and P together and it looked like the bottom of the P curled out into a tail, just like Kaneda's actual tail.

At the moment, Kaneda seemed to be sitting with another male who wore ancient medieval armor that was as golden as his own hair. He had a "resting grumpy face" (as Kaneda would usually describe it as) and just generally looked like an individual one would want to avoid. He was currently playing Chess with Kaneda, moving a piece into a certain spot and taking one of Kaneda's pieces.

Gilgamesh: "Check...and mate."

Kaneda: "Damn! You're so good at this, Gil." *Kaneda chuckled as his compliment seemed to make Gilgamesh beam a bit with pride.*

Mary noticed the pair playing chess off in the distance. She couldn't help but be curious about them and why their structures were so different from each other. She had to investigate if they were friendly to strangers. She decided to walk on over, her footsteps crunching of dirt and sand beneath her. She gave a little wave of her hand, and put on a friendly smile. Hoping they wouldn't mind the intrusion.

"Hello there, my name is Mary. . I'm new around here. I was hoping I could find someone familiar with the area that could give me a short tour. As much as I'd love to get lost in such a beautiful area. . I would like to find somewhere to rest and gather myself."

Gilgamesh glared (although that was a normal reaction from him) at Mary as he didn't like his down time to be interrupted.

Gilgamesh: "We're a little busy at the-"

But Kaneda on the other hand, was a bit more enthusiastic as he jumped up from his seat on the couch, his tanuki tail wagging rapidly.

Kaneda: "Have no fear! Kaneda Musou is here! If there's anything you need, I'd be willing to help to the best of my abilities! And a tour and shelter are both things I can...um..."