Mary Hates Broly

M1
Mary shoved Broly. Onto a nearby sofa and climbed on top of him while he sat there like a good boy and pulled his cock out from his pants. She had taken off her jeans and underwear on her way into the group, having had trouble sleeping, she had stayed up late watching movies downstairs alone. Her pussy was warm and wet, just asking for pleasure. She tied up her hair into a ponytail as she got onto her knees between his legs. Then began to jerk him off quickly and roughly. She watched the large cock as it hardened in her small and cold palm. She bit her lip and sat on the hard cock. Putting her hands on his voluptuous chest. She grunted softly as it slid up inside her. This made her belly bulge slightly. She moaned and leaned forward on top of him. Moving her large plump round butt up and down the long cock, feeling it stretch and fill her needy tight insides. Her cute voice and loud panting filled the room with nasty pleasure. She didn't bother being quiet at all, only wanting to satisfy her desire to get this anger out. She kissed his neck softly. Her cheeks clapped as she bounced up and down on his large cock which she felt she was becoming addicted to. She held onto his broad and manly shoulders. Her underboobs could just be seen bouncing with her body in your pov. They weren't large but were nice perky eye candy. Especially with her hardened nipples due to the cold. Her warm juices flowed out of her body. Soaking your cock and heavy balls. Fapping sounds coming from her lewd thrusts against you. She knew she couldn't keep this up for long. All she wanted now was a goodnight fuck and your cum to cover her all over tonight to make her forget about what had happened only moments before.

B1
Broly was not expecting this turn of events, but it was something he was not going to say no to here. The brute groaned as his massive cock was being played with by this smoking hot chick, the veins pulsating all over the fat shaft, the balls all hairy and musky, the dickhead leaking precum as she pushed her slick cunt down the throbbing length. The beast let out grunts of pleasure as the chick was using his dick wildly to get herself off, his dark eyes gazing at her stunning body, the bulge in her belly due to his sheer size arousing him some more. He moved his massive, rough hands over to her thick ass and struck her cheeks hard, digging the fingers deep into the flesh while his cock oozed filth into her womb, the predatory gaze on her shaking tits making him go crazier by the second.

"Urgh!"

He moved one of his hands to her top, and with a single tug, ripped it off of her, exposing her tits entirely. The brute wrapped his hand around her throat and choked her out, watching her eyes bulge while he slammed his cock in and out of her slick snatch, his fat and hairy balls swatting her asshole each time he punched her womb with his dickhead.

"Fuck..!"

M2
Mary groaned and creamed a little all over your lap. Her yummy warm juices ran down your long shaft and sack onto the sofa below. Sitting on her knees and bouncing up and down on such a hunk of a man. Her cheeks now covered in her pleasure milk clapped against your legs. She held onto your wrist whilst glaring down at you with anger, fear, and hate in her wonderfully innocent eyes. She couldn't help but think of how roughly she wanted to abuse your cock all night long. Needing it to subdue her thoughts by making her cum drunk for your seed. She took your hand off of her and pinned it above your head, allowing your other large palm to continue to spank her plump gorgeous cheeks. She let out heavy and hot breaths. Her body began to twitch from all of this sudden pain. This didn't bother her at all though. Even with your large cock disrupting her insides and moving them to places they really shouldn't be whatsoever. She grabbed one of her full perky breasts and offered it to you to suck on. Not speaking a word but rather staring down into your soul with a slightly open mouth to keep up with her fast pace.

B2
The brute groaned as his hand was moved over and above his head, as his cock throbbed hard and oozed filth in her womb constantly, filling her up with the dick slick while his other hand struck her ass hard once more, kneading those cheeks roughly with the thick and hairy fingers.