The Leader Of The Pack Meets His New Rival

🐺🐺 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜  𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

The following week came and Raw was in one of my favorite states, New Orleans,Louisiana. Me and Alexis walked through the arena, i was wearing pleated jeans with steel toed boots a white tee-shirt and a black leather jacket and Alexis was wearing something similar but her shirt was one of her wwe shirts and sneakers and a matching black leather jacket.

After i dropped off my gear at my locker room me and Alexis walked down the halls to find one of the two people we where looking for, Alexis had the brown package in the hidden pocket in her jacket. We found the person we were looking for.

Allen was talking to The OC and when Gallows and Anderson saw us coming in which they smiled making Allen turn to see me and Alexis, he smiled at us and we all hugged and after we did Allen asked.

Allen: So, how was the OBGYM?

Me and Alexis looked at eachother then back to them with twin smiles on our faces as i said.

Andrew: It was good, me and Alexis was wondering though...

As i said that Alexis brought out the brown package with the gender of the baby in it as she conituned with what i was saying.

Alexis: We were thinking, would you and Rebecca maybe do like a gender reaveal for us?

She held it out to him and he waited a moment then a huge smile came on his face as he took the package as he said.

Allen: Hell yeah we would, if it wasn't for you guys me and Rebecca would have never met.... And she will love this...

Me and Alexis let go of a breath that we didn't know we were holding then we all hugged again as we got ready for tonights show. Im just glad everything worked out the way we wanted.

Raw has just started and tonight the new Wolf Pack is supposed to do a promo tonight to see whos next in line for a shot at my WWE Championship and all of us where stoked to see who would answer the challenge.

🐺🐺Third Person POV🐺🐺

Micheal: Tonight live here in New Olreans, Louisiana we will here from the WWE Champion along with hus newly formed Wolf Pack about his neck challenger.

Corey: You got that right Cole, and i can't wait to see who answers his open challenge tonight.

Micheal: Well the time is here and they will be out here shortly.

Just as Micheal said that the new Tron video and music for the Wolf Pack came on and the crowd went wild.