Running From Labels

"Zac..." The name fell effortlessly off of Fatima's moistened lips, barely above a whisper as she tossed her head back against the warm throw blanket in pure ecstasy. The previous night had come and gone and the two found themselves awaken in the early hours of the next morning hungry for the other. What started off as an innocent brush up against the others counterparts, Zac found himself buried in between his new found comfort zone.

"Baby please" she begged, tired of the torture of his tongue teasingly grazing over her swollen clit. He found joy in knowing that he had this much control over the one thing she aimed for: convulsion. Reluctantly she released the blanket from in-between her fingers and sat up on her elbows to catch a quick glimpse of the top of Zac's head.

Her new position quickly brought his antics to an abrupt stop "Lay down baby" he demanded in an attempt to nudge her with his palm " Why you looking like that?"

"You know why. Stop pla—" her words were cut off by Zac's effortless motion in grabbing up under her thighs, yanking her down to the mattress. Before she could mention anything else his lips were wrapped gently around her swollen bundle of nerves and slowly he inserted a finger directly under his tongue. Silently she cursed herself for damn near begging for this amount of pleasure but she couldn't resist those lips in all aspect. She definitely had to admit, this was his one of his specialties. Within minutes she felt herself twisting underneath the pressure of his tongue and was no longer able to keep herself flat on his bed. Zac hummed silently against her slick mound and mentally took a victory lap as she succumbed to his slow torturous licks. He lapped up her juices as her body trembling slowly came to an end. Her previously closed eyes had opened slightly and she looked down at her man with a satisfying grin plastered on her face through the small slit of her sepia eyes

"Good morning" he whispered up at her, lifting his head to rest gently on her inner thigh

"Good morning is right." She adjusted herself under his weight and stretched her arms out to him "Come here" Bringing his body weight off of her, Zac lifted himself up, bearing all of his weight on his forearms.

His lips curled into a smile as he hovered over her "You sleep good last night?" He questioned  pushing a lose strand from her face.

"Surprisingly I did. Minus all that snoring you were doing last night."

Zac shook his head in disbelief "I don't snore. Now you" he pointed his index finger in her direction

"I do not snore."

"Snore no. Drool yes, and you definitely talk in your sleep."

"I don't drool either. And what did I say in my sleep?"

Zac shrugged "Ion know, you kept apologizing to someone named Crystal." He grinned "She musta been beating your ass in your dream"

Fatima masked her fear "You probably only know that because you were probably watching me sleep again, weirdo. And trust me, no one was beating my ass"

Zac grinned harder "I could understand if I was like a green three eyed monster or some creepy pimple faced nerd watching you sleep." His joke made Fatima laugh "But just take it as a compliment that I don't mind you drooling on me looking as beautiful as ever."

"Zac, be quiet." Fatima pushed herself from his embrace and rolled towards the end of the air mattress.

"Where you going?"

"Some of us actually have to work on Fridays. So I need to get ready for work."

Zac watched her through heavy eyelids "Okay, let me get up and shower so I can take you to work."