Why I Love You

"Stop" Fatima's voice was stern as she pushed Zac's hand away from her thigh for the third time since they had reached their designated altitude in the air

"Stop" Fatima's voice was stern as she pushed Zac's hand away from her thigh for the third time since they had reached their designated altitude in the air. He had been in the dog house since Fatima picked up his phone and he thought that his surprise vacation trip to Puerto Rico for her birthday was going to pull him out of it; he was wrong. "I'm not going to tell you again."

"Stop acting like you don't want me to touch you." Zac playfull grinned as he took down a shot of Hennessy

"I don't. You drinking Hennessy isn't going to get you anywhere either. So keep your little mannish hands to yourself" Her finger poked his chest, pushing him away. They sat comfortably of Delta's airlines 6:30pm flight, in their own little bubble while the rest of their friends sat a few rows back behind them in first classes as well.

They wanted to give the couple some space but unfortunately for Zac, Fatima wasn't trying to hear nothing he was saying.

"Babe" He squeezed the inside of her thigh before placing a kiss to her ear "I'm trying to make this up to you."

"No thanks" she shrugged him off and turned to look out of the window in awe of the view. Ever since she met Zac, she had been exposed to plane rides, first class, all expenses paid for and so much more. She never imagined ever getting out of Savannah, let alone Georgia in itself. "Matter of fact, I think I'm going to go sit with Rachel and Lori." She unbuckled herself and slipped her feet back into her crocs

Zac sighed "You not doing that either, don't start Ti. I know you mad at me but I'm just trying to get back on your good side. Can you just give me a chance to make it up to you?"

She eyed him before rolling her eyes. Zac undid his seatbelt and scooted towards her, closing the gap between them with his body. His arms wrapped around her tightly and she melted against his chest; he just had to smell so damn good.

Zac kissed the crown of her head, happy to have her in his arms "I'm sorry if I haven't been around much."

Fatima shook her head "Just be quiet Zac. I don't want to know."

"You don't?"

"No, what's done in the dark will come to light." She swallowed before looking up at him "I just hope it doesn't burn."

"What does that mean"

Her eyes rolled again "Nothing."

"Babe..." Zac looked around before gently tugging on her blanket but Fatima moved away." Im saying, we got this three hour flight and seats to ourselves."

"And?"

"And...you not gone even let me touch on her a lil bit?"

"Absolutely not."

"You not interested in joining the mile high club?"

Fatima looked at him and turned away from him "Wake me up when we get there Zachary" She reached back and grabbed his arm, wrapping it back around her before closing her eyes. When she felt his hands slide into the waistband of her leggings, her eyes opened "No sir" she whispered, feeling his lips against her neck