Mr. President

"Ogami Takanaka, he is in the same class as you." After closing the door, the voice of the president spoke from behind.

"He is." Yosuke responded, before questioning. "Why are you here, President?"

"I could be asking you the same thing, but to answer your question, a faculty member came up to me after class and asked me to handle these application forms." There was a smile on his lips as he spoke, but when Yosuke heard his words he couldn't help but feel a cold sweat on his back.

"Oh, I was just about to check them, President. That's why I came here."

"Is that so? Then why don't we do them together then?" While saying so, the smile on his face subconsciously became more gentler and he patter the chair next to him. Yosuke nodded and walked towards the table, picking up the pen that was handed to him by Soma. The tips of their fingers connecting for a second before parting.

When Yosuke sat down and started looking over the papers, he was ignorant of the other boy whose hands was nervously rubbing the tips of his finger under the table. The back od his neck was flushed red, but the gentle smile on his face that never changed easily hid his nervous and beating heart.

There was an interval of 10 minutes between each class, although it didn't seem like a long time, with both of their efficient nature, they breezed through the application with 5 minutes to spare. Soma took the last paper from the pile and observed it carefully.

3-C. Yosuke's class... as well as that philanthropist friend of his.

A dungeon and dragon play.

"Interesting." Soma rested the right side of his face on his hand while looking down, reading the contents of the paper with a smile.

Under the request was a list of names of participants. the dungeon players, game master, set and costume designers...and light and sound technicians. Soma searched for Yosuke's name and found him under one of the set designers.

"You're class is quite ambitious. A DND play?" Yosuke turned to look at him, glancing at the paper in his hands. He nodded.

"I think it's fine. We do have 5 months before the actual cultural festival." Soma sighed and let go of the paper, letting it float down on the table. "if that's the case then I have no problems. It sounds much more interesting then what our class will be doing."

"A maid cafe?"

"Yes, unfortunately." Soma looked burdened while hanging his head. Yosuke noticed his low mood but didn't care enough to comfort him. As he was getting up to leave, the soft tug on his sleeve made him pause in his steps.

"Yosuke...before, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but are you going to the movies tomorrow? I just so also happened to buy a ticket yesterday. Since we're viewing the same movie, wouldn't it be nice to join you?"

Yosuke wanted to reject, but the tug on his sleeves for some reason made him feel nervous and he nodded subconsciously.

"Great! Let's go back to class then, I'll be at the movie theater at around 7:30 pm!" Before Yosuke could change his mind, he was pulled out of the room and quickly ushered to class. he watched with a blank expression as Soma's tall figure walked away.

"Oh, okay." He mumbled dumbly, returning to his own class as well.

.

.

.

When he opened the doors to the classroom, a few students were still not in their seats but most of them have been organized and already have their books out. He casually glanced over at Ogami's seat, unsurprisingly, he wasn't there.