texts

You wake up in a sweat from your previous dreams you look to the side of you expecting to see a naked sleeping see next to you but twas just a dream you need to get ready for school now and oh! You completely forgot to message Dee last night "I'll do that now" you make a mental note. You lay down on your stomach kicking you legs smiling

(Messenger)

You: heyy!
Seen.
Seen 2 minutes ago
Typing...
Dee🤭: hey sorry I was doing my hair and I finally got it to behave and if I let it go i would have to start over.
You: oh lol that's okay🧡
Dee: thanks I gotta go my mom's screaming at me to get down there
You:lol bye
Dee: bye👋

oh my god. He gave you butterflies but there was no time and you needed to get ready to had to take the bus you get ready into a adorable outfit (your school doesn't have a dress code)

 He gave you butterflies but there was no time and you needed to get ready to had to take the bus you get ready into a adorable outfit (your school doesn't have a dress code)

(You don't have to wear that if you don't like it)
You go downstairs. Almost being late for the bus you get a piece of toast and run out the door to get to your bus.

You get on the bus looking for an empty seat when you spot the same fluffy curly blond hair Dee! You think you walk over to his seat he was on the window seat you go over sit next to him.

He didn't notice at first cause he was staring out the window and had headphones in you tap his shoulder and he take a earphone out and turns "oh hey" "hey!" You reply "wow you sure are happy for 6:30 in the morning(18:30 military time) he says with a smirk that gives you butterflies "yeah just excited for the first day of school" "huh excited for school. well I'll talk to you in a bit" "yeah" you turn to look Infront of you and he looks back to the window your not doing much but you notice a pink kind of Coral colored hair girl giving you the evil eye just staring as soon as she sees you she turns away "wonder what that was about" you say to yourself in your mind "i guess I'll never find out" you say to yourself not really caring much your bus gets to school and the 80 year old man driving the bus who can't see very well yells at everyone to get off the bus you get off the bus and walk into the school the new school.

(Hey sorry for the cliffhanger it's 2:30 in the morning and I am so tired but at least y'all with get another chapter tomorrow and btw I'm home schooled   and I never been in a public school before so I don't really know what it's like so I would really like some story's and how things normally go at y'all's schools to make it more realistic so yeah remem to stay cool because I'm Jessica da coolest peace y'all✌️😜

(596 words)