Diana

You open the doors of the school and start walking to the principal's office to get your year plan (I don't know what it's called) you get and you have gym yuck but a least you don't have to do algebra at 7 in the morning and gym will help you wake up by getting your body moving. as your walking to your locker you notice dee is at his locker which Is plot twist right next to yours. You walk over to him wanting to make small talk and get his opinion on Melanie Martinez" Hey" he takes out a headphone and turns to you "Hey" he stares at you for a bit too long probably expecting you to talk again this alone can make you tell he probably socially anxious and introverted "I just wanted to say hi" "oh okay" "RINGGGGGGGGG" "I've gotta head to class" he says"okay see you later" "see ya" you don't know what but something about him made you freeze you just wanted him to hold you in his arms lift you on the counter kiss you un- your thoughts get interrupted by the same pink haired girl from the bus. "I'm not gonna act all nice but if you go near Dee again I will make your life a living hell" "I'm sorry what?" You weren't saying this anyway except that the random statement had caught you off guard " You heard me I have been working hard to get him to like me since middle school if you ruin that I tell everyone you're a dirty slut who's just trying to get in his pants" "and why do you think they'd believe you" " because I'm popular" "sit the fuck down your, not that main character" "I'm not gonna embarrass you on your first day but just remember your actions do have consequences"

(Hey y'all this probably won't get posted till Tuesday I don't like to keep pushing myself to finish something like this because I want it to be a good story and not rushed and I want to have fun with it so y'all will probably be reading this tomorrow tell me did Dr Phil die nothing against him just curious okay back to the story)

"Alright he's yours but just saying I don't think he's gonna say about you," you say in a bratty tone "Ugh he doesn't like you and he never will!" she says before turning and flipping her hair like she's that girl and walking away you weren't bothered by this you just thought it was funny "RING RINGG" I guess its class now, you go to to the gym and just walked laps until it was over, gym was boring but you had art next which was fun. (hey y'all sorry this was published on Wednesday I was real busy with last-minute plans on Tuesday and just didn't have the time but this chapter is fun and silly And I'm incorporating the characters from the show into it so yeah. Remember to stay cool because I'm Jessica the coolest Peace yall✌️😜.

516 words