chapter 7

(hey y'all I'm writing on a computer now with no Grammarly so i will probably come back sooner or later to fix them when i can so yeah just wanted to give a warning)

you walk to the principles office, you feel bad that you got in trouble for something you didn't do because of favoritism.

                                                                            ***************

 you get there. and reach for the door, only for some unseeable force to bring your hand back down to your side. so you just stand there waiting for you or someone else to do it for you but nothing happens the stinging still present in your cheek, keeps you from saying anything, screaming, crying, or expressing any emotion really. you finally bring yourself to open the door, and the principal is in his seat as you expected him to be. "Ahh miss l/N sit sit) he says pointing you to the chair across from him. "now.." he pauses for just a moment "do you know why you are here today?" you don't look at him. you just look at the floor trying not to cry "no sir." you say plainly "miss l/n you are here because you attempted an attack on Diana." you were furious about this and were about to start yelling it was the last straw. *knock knock* 

Diana walked through the door she made herself look so innocent! She's a two-faced bitch.

"Diana have a seat" he motioned to the seat next to me. She smirked In a cocky way. meanwhile, you were staring daggers at her.

(hey guys I know I haven't posted in like a few months I think. iv been pretty busy and like I don't really know how to say it but the want to do anything but lay in my bed scrolling on my phone is..... like feels idk so draining to like get up and even feed myself or shower this wasn't supposed to be a full chapter I just feel like I need to put something out I'm extremely sorry I'm really trying I just feel so emotionally tired i'll try to post more or even just little headcanons to keep things going please forgive me y'all.)

Stay cool because I am Jessica da coolest peace y'all