Part 1

Disclaimer:

The following story is a work of fiction and imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental. The characters, incidents, dialogues, and settings in this narrative are created for the purposes of storytelling and entertainment.

Readers are encouraged to approach this work with an open mind and to remember that while fiction can be reflective of real-world themes and emotions, the specific events and portrayals within this story are products of the author's imagination.

Enjoy the journey through this fictional world, and may it inspire thought, emotion, and wonder without expectation of factual accuracy or representation. English is author's second language . And 

                                                                          ENJOY! 

There are so many sounds of horns on the busy street of Seoul  while it is snowing . He is waiting for the signal to turn green on his black bike with black helmet . He  looked at his wrist watch to see the time . While waiting his phone starts to ring inside his jacket pocket . He took out the phone and looked at the caller name and a smile appear on his face and he picked up the call 

  Suga: (on the phone with Eunji) Hey, babe, I'm on my way to deliver the last order. I'll be home soon.

Eunji: (casually) Okay, take your time. I'm just chilling at home.

(Suga reaches the delivery location and knocks on the door.)

Suga: (to the guy who answers) Hey, could you sign here, please?

Guy: Sure, here you go.

(Suga hears a familiar voice from inside the room.)

Eunji: (from inside) Babe, can you pass me my shirt?

(Suga looks up in shock and sees Eunji.)

Suga: (stunned) Eunji?

Eunji: (surprised) Suga, what are you doing here?

Suga: (trying to process) I... I came to deliver food. I didn't know you lived here.

Eunji: (nervously) Yeah, I... I moved here recently. Didn't get a chance to tell you.

Suga: (feeling betrayed) You moved without telling me? And who's this guy?

Eunji: (avoiding eye contact) He's just a friend.

Suga: (upset) Really? Because it sounds like more than that.

Eunji: (defensive) It's not what you think, Suga.

(Suga takes the signed list and leaves without saying anything else.)

(Scene shifts to Suga at the bar with his friend Hyun woo.)

 Suga is a student and he is doing this delivery boy job to pay his bills . Eunji is Suga's girlfriend he is dating her from past three years .He is also a underground rapper . Nobody can never ever beat him in rapping . And he also do bets and always wins .  Suga reached at his location to deliver his order . It was his last order of the day and after that he can  go home and can have dinner then sleep . He knocked the door and asked the guy to sign on the list . The guy was shirtless and Suga heard the familiar voice which was coming from that guy room and when Suga looked up and got shocked by seeing Eunji .  He can't believe what he just see  . Suga was still processing what just happened . He feels so betrayed . Suga left from there and went straight to the bar . There Suga met his friend Hyun woo .