Part 3

(Scene: The next morning, Suga's apartment)

Sunlight filters through the curtains, painting the room in a gentle glow. Suga awakens from a restless sleep, his mind still grappling with the revelations of the previous night. So Suga spend his writing a song and then Suga went to the Basketball court .

(Scene: Basketball court, after practice)

Suga and his teammates sit on the floor of the empty stadium, catching their breath after a rigorous practice session. Among them is Rayyan, a Muslim teammate whom Suga has always respected but never really understood.

Teammate 3: (casually) So, what's everyone up to after this?

Suga: (leaning back) Probably just heading home. Got some stuff to take care of.

Teammate 4: (curious) Hey, Rayyan, you've been quiet. What about you?

Rayyan: (smiling) Oh, just the usual. Nothing special.

(As they chat, Rayyan's phone suddenly rings, playing the call for Maghrib prayer.)

Teammate 1: (surprised) What's that sound?

Teammate 2: (confused) Is it some kind of alarm?

Rayyan: (embarrassed) Oh, that's the call for prayer. Excuse me for a moment.

(Rayyan steps away to answer the call of prayer, leaving the others intrigued and puzzled.)

Suga: (whispering to another teammate) What's going on?

Teammate 3: (whispering back) I think it's a religious thing. Rayyan's Muslim, right?

Suga watches quietly as Rayyan goes through the motions of the prayer, his movements fluid and practiced. There's a sense of peace and dedication in Rayyan's demeanor that catches Suga's attention.

After completing his prayer, Rayyan rejoins the group, placing a handkerchief on the floor where he prayed.

Suga: (curious) Hey, Rayyan, sorry if this is personal, but what was that all about?

Rayyan: (smiling) It's okay, Suga. That was the Adhan, the call for Maghrib prayer. I couldn't miss it, even here.

Suga: (intrigued) So you pray here often?

Rayyan: (nodding) Sometimes, when I can't make it to the mosque in time. It's important to me, you know?

(Suga listens attentively as Rayyan explains more about his faith and the significance of prayer.)

Suga: (impressed) That's pretty cool, Rayyan. I never knew much about it.

Rayyan: (smiling warmly) I'm always here if you want to ask more questions or learn about Islam. It's not as complicated as it seems.

(As they continue talking, Suga's mind wanders, reflecting on the sense of dedication and purpose he sees in Rayyan.)

(Scene shifts to Suga walking by the Han River at night, lost in thought.)

The city lights reflect on the tranquil surface of the river, casting a calming glow on Suga's face. He thinks about Rayyan's devotion to his faith, contrasting it with his own recent turmoil and emotional numbness.

Suga: (whispering to himself) Maybe there's more to life than just success and fame. Maybe there's something deeper, something that gives meaning and purpose.

(He pauses, looking up at the night sky, searching for answers within himself.)

Suga: (contemplative) Who am I, really? What do I believe in?