2.3 - Sister appears~

"Master Qi Ze, get in the car, the chairman is already waiting for you."

The low-key and luxurious car parked in front of Qi Ze, attracting frequent glances from passers-by. After all, anyone with a discerning eye could see that this luxury car was expensive.

The car started smoothly, and Qi Ze looked at the scenery outside the window. The capital deserves to be the capital. Its prosperity is unmatched by the third-tier city of Qingping. High-rise buildings are rising from the ground, cars are coming and going, and pedestrians are in a hurry. This is a In this fast-paced city, everyone is working hard to make a living.

"Wu, Assistant Wu..." Qi Ze shouted timidly.

Assistant Wu, who was sitting in the passenger seat, turned around and asked, "What can I do for Master Qi Ze?"

"I, I want to go see my sister first, okay? It'll be fine in a while." Speaking of his sister, the young man's voice became brighter, and he raised his head and looked at him pleadingly. Assistant Wu could even see through that The thick bangs saw those clear eyes.

Assistant Wu looked at the time on his watch and agreed, "Okay, as soon as possible."

The capital Academy of Art is the highest-level art academy in the country. It has produced many superstars. Those who can study here are either talented or outstanding in appearance, so many people from other schools often gather at the school gate.

People were coming and going at the school gate. Young and energetic beautiful girls and sunny and energetic teenagers formed a beautiful scenery. Among them, a girl with simple clothes and refreshing short hair stood out even more.

The girl's short, ear-length hair was blown by the wind, and there was a smile on her unpainted face. No matter how simple her clothes were, they could not hide her pure and natural temperament, which attracted many people's attention.

"That girl is so on point."

"So cute, are you a new student? I don't think I've seen him before."

"I saw it on the forum. He's a new student in the music department. What's his name...Qi Xiaoxiao?"

"Qi Xiaoxiao? As expected, she has a nice name and a good-looking person."

Several seniors from the Art Academy were discussing in low voices. Qi Xiaoxiao seemed to have noticed their gazes and looked back at them with a smile.

"The goddess is smiling at me! Ah! I am dead"

"Fart, that's obviously smiling at me! Stop dreaming, you idiot!"

"Mom...there are fairies!!"

Several teenagers were still immersed in the pink bubbles, but the next moment, they saw their goddess suddenly smiled and ran to a man, hugged her... and hugged her. Wait, hug? ?

The little hearts of several teenagers were broken...

"Brother!!" Qi Xiaoxiao threw herself into the boy's arms and shouted sweetly.

Qi Ze felt his heart melt, he caught her with a smile and let her hang on him and act like a baby.

The brother and sister got close to each other for a while, and then Qi Xiaoxiao calmed down. Her little face turned red with excitement, and when she smiled, there were two little pear dimples, which made Qi Ze's hands itch and pinch them.

"No, I'm not a child anymore" Qi Xiaoxiao pouted and said dissatisfiedly,

Qi Ze touched her soft short hair and paused for a moment. The Qi Xiaoxiao in his memory had flowing waist-length hair.