3.4 - Ghost school horror

Ye Lingling's soul was pulled away by the sound, and it went somewhere unknown. Qi Ze sniffed the girl's breath on the bed, and her breathing slowed down because her soul was not there.

"Master Qi? Lingling, she..." Although Jian Mo didn't understand this, he could tell that Qi Ze's expression was wrong and asked worriedly.

Qi Ze did not reply to him, but rummaged around in the backpack he brought for a while, took out a piece of yellow paper, and folded it flexibly with his slender fingers. Soon, he folded a small paper crane. come out.

He put the paper crane in the palm of his hand, made a mysterious fingerprint with his other hand, and said softly, "In the shape of a crane, I grant you the spirit, the edict!"

As soon as the spell fell, the little paper crane seemed to come alive, slowly fluttering its wings and flying out of his hand, and then flew out of the wide open window.

"Mr. Jian, Miss Ye's soul has left her body. I am going to find her soul and come back. Please guard her body until I come back." After saying that, before Jian Mo could reply, Qi Ze picked up his backpack and came back from there. He jumped down from the window and rushed in the direction the paper crane left.

The night was as dark as thick ink, and there was no starlight in the dark night sky. Even the bright moon was covered by thick dark clouds. There were only a few street lamps along the way to illuminate the road ahead for Qi Ze.

The paper crane flew faster and faster, and Qi Ze behind him could only jump up and jump to the roof of a nearby low house to take a path to follow the paper crane.

Seeing that he was approaching the sparsely populated suburbs, the paper crane finally stopped, its wings stopped moving, and fell from the air feebly. Qi Ze picked up the paper crane and stuffed it back into his arms, looking at the ghostly scene in front of him with a solemn expression. a bit.

"Master, what a heavy ghost spirit... let's go quickly." Cuihua came out of the bottle, timidly grabbed his hand and hid behind him. She was just a little female ghost who didn't have enough moral knowledge. She had never seen it before. Such a big scene.

What appeared in front of me was a school that had been abandoned for an unknown number of years. The iron school gate was rusty and overgrown with weeds. The guard room was covered with green moss and some unknown plants. Withered ivy hung on the wall. It was hung on the school sign along the wall.

Qi Ze walked over, and there was the sound of leaves being crushed under his feet. It stands to reason that it is summer, and there is a night breeze, so there should be the sound of cicadas chirping and the wind blowing leaves, but here, it is eerily quiet.

He stretched out his hand and pulled off the green plants on the signboard, and could vaguely make out a few large characters on it.

"Nanning Middle School"

I don't know when the moon, covered by dark clouds, hung high.

Under the pale moonlight, Qi Ze lifted up into the air with a little tiptoe, and climbed over the dilapidated wall.

As soon as he entered the school, Qi Ze, who was used to the Yin Qi, couldn't help but tremble. The hairs on his body stood on end. The green flowers floating in also felt the strong Yin Qi. It almost formed two worlds with the outside. It can be said that , here is another world.

The school is not big, with only two or three teaching buildings. The small playground is empty, with only two willow trees growing on the left and right beside the playground. The hanging willow leaves move automatically without wind.

"Master... yes, there are many ghosts... I'm afraid." Cuihua can see some things that Qi Ze can't, but...

"Aren't you a ghost too?" Qi Ze complained,