*4.7 - Hostility towards the eldest lady

"You mean, it was my good sister who caused me to fall into the water?" Qi Yanyu took a sip of tea carelessly, with a murderous air in his movements.

The maid who took care of the second young lady did not realize that Qi Yanyu had changed. She said with hatred, "Isn't that right! Over the years, the young lady has been bullied by Qi Runyu! If Madam were here..."

The second young lady couldn't remember what happened when she woke up. The doctor who came to see her only said that she had been frightened and had temporary amnesia. The maid then elaborated on her current situation and status.

Although General Qi didn't like this concubine, he never deducted food and clothing from her, and the general's mansion could afford to support Qi Yanyu. As for the eldest lady bullying Qi Yanyu, it was even more slanderous. Qi Ze didn't go shopping to pay respects to his father and mother. , just stay in your own courtyard, let alone bully Qi Yanyu.

Qi Yanyu, who had just traveled through time, listened to the maid's words, narrowed her beautiful eyes, and curled her lips into a smile.

"interesting."

Unexpectedly, when she opened her eyes again, she would travel to ancient times, the Southern Xia Dynasty, an era that had never appeared in the history of her world.

Since she is possessed by this body and has taken over everything in this body, she will definitely live on behalf of the original owner and avenge her!

From today on, she is Qi Yanyu!

The fifteen-year-old girl's eyes showed a viciousness that was not for her age.

Feeling the weakness of his body, Qi Yanyu frowned. This body is still too weak and he must improve his physical fitness.

As the number one gold medal killer of the 21st century organization, she is unruly, but she also has this capital.

Qi Yanyu didn't go out for several days and locked herself in her room. No one knew what she was doing. Only the system discovered through God's perspective that she had been improving her physical fitness.

After understanding the information about this era, Qi Yanyu took the maid out of the house.

As soon as she went out, Qi Ze received a notification from the system.

[Host, the direction the heroine is going seems to be Tongyue Street. 】

"Well, keep an eye on her." Qi Ze went back to the room and pretended to take a nap, leaving Jing Chen to guard the door. In fact, he was lying on the bed watching the live broadcast from the system.

The projection shown in the void is Qi Yanyu's master and servant.

They arrived at a weapons store and saw two women coming to the weapons store. The owner of the blacksmith shop was very surprised. The people who came here were either people from the world or the imperial court to purchase weapons. There were almost no women.

"Miss, what are we doing here?"The maidservant couldn't help but ask. She was frightened to see those weapons with cold light.

Qi Yanyu was not afraid at all. Instead, she walked over happily, picked up the big knife lying across the middle and swung it twice. The sound of the blade cutting through the air made her nod with satisfaction.

"Do you like it, girl?" The shop owner also came over.

Qi Yanyu weighed it and said, "Not bad, but it's too conspicuous."

She put down the sword and asked, "Shop, do you have any weapons that are well concealed? They must be lethal enough."

"This..." The shopkeeper hesitated.