Warning and Popular Segments....

This story is close to my heart and it is dedicated to everyone who is brokenhearted and had many wishes and dreams or should I say expectations but life had something different for them. Something dark, exotic, and painful yet lovable.

This story is just like my favorite 50 Shades of Grey and 365 Days and others...  Pleasurable, dark, painful, erotic, and full of fantasies which are later unfolded by life and destiny...

It has some very dark scenes and bloodshed so read at your own risk

So our female lead is not the innocent one but she's the most mysterious character and our male lead is as dark as his past. So the female lead is the lioness in bed and just like Hawk in Nothing some differences whether it be people's character or the slightest detail of the room and the male lead is just like a wounded lion which is more dangerous than anything...

Next thing I'm inspired for writing here by my favourite author LostMorpankh so do support her works too and believe me her works are amazing. So this story is neither an inspiration nor a copy so please don't bash me. Next, the plot is amazing because it is a saga where hatred meets love. This a perfect example of HE FELL FIRST BUT SHE FELL HARDER...

SOME OF THE POPULAR SEGMENTS FROM THE BOOK:-

1) Insaan ko lagta hai ki Sangam mai jaane se saare paap dhul jaate hain par woh yeh kyu bhul jaate hain sirf prashchit (regret of doing something) karne se hi saare paap dhul jaate hain...

Kehne ko Prayagraj sirf ek city hai par kuch logo ke liye yeh unki Jaan hai...
Yahan ke mandir, yahan ka khana, yahan ke log aur Sangam iss duniye mai aur kahi nahi milega...

(Man feels that by coming to the Sangam, all the sins are washed away but he forgets that only by repenting (regret of doing something) all the sins are washed away...

It can be said that Prayagraj is just a city but for some people it is their life...

The temple here, the food here, the people here and the confluence here are in this world and cannot be found anywhere else...)

2) Itna pata chal gaya hai that you are more obsessed than drugs and more dangerous than an atomic bomb..."

(This much is known that you are more obsessed than drugs and more dangerous than an atomic bomb...")

"Will you make this obsession of yours your only possession?"
She asked while her back rested on the wall just beside the socket of the shower.
He turned the socket on while water dripped from his hair giving him an ethereal look...
"You are my only POSSESSION, OBSESSION, AND ADDICTION... But not before your master marks you his.

3) "Baat maafi ki toh pehle humme dhokha nahi dena chahiye tha kyunki apni nafrat aur baadle ki haad toh hum bhi nahi jante hain. Radhe Radhe ..."

("Talking about forgiveness, you should not have deceived me earlier because even I do not know the extent of my hatred and revenge. Radhe Radhe...")

He said before throwing his lit cigarette over him resulting in a huge fire around him. The whole area was resonating his painful screams, all seven of them witnessed his painful death. No one had an expression of pain or sympathy. He shouted for help while burning, he cried out but no one came to help and eventually, he died.

4) "Have you done this before?"

"Done what?"

"I mean have you ever slept with--"

"No, I never did that, I always wanted my first with someone I truly love...
For you, I'm just a mere girl but for me, you are my everything..."

5) Kisne socha tha jo sab chod kar iss khoon ki virasat se bhaag raha tha aaj khud usse lene aaya hai. Jo insaan kisi ki maut ke baare mai nahi socha sakta tha aaj khud dusro ki kismat mai maut bankar aaya hai. Aaj Rameshwar ne ek pita hi nahi balki aapna guru, aapna samaan sab kuch uss aakhri yatra mai apne pita ki Chita (pyre) mai kho diya. Aaj Rameshwar ne apne sapno ki aahuti de di...

"Amma hum kasam khaate hain ki Thakur ka vansh mita denge. Ab Tandav hoga aur iss tandav ki aag mai Uttar Pradesh aisa jalega ki yeh satta par bithane wala bhi kuch nahi kar payega. Iss aag se hamare pitaji ki aatma ko shanti milegi."

"Par uske liye Raghav ko marna hoga naa bachwa."

"Hoga amma ji hoga, Raghav bhi marega, tandav bhi hoga aur Meerut bhi hamari jaagir hogi..."

(Who would have thought that the one who was running away from the legacy of this blood has today himself come to take it. The person who could not think about anyone's death has today himself brought death to the fate of others. Today Rameshwar lost not only a father but his guru, he spent all his time in his last journey in the memory of his father. Today Rameshwar sacrificed his dream...

But I swear that Thakur's dynasty will die out. Now there will be a Tandav and in the fire of this Tandav, Uttar Pradesh will become such that even the people sitting on the throne will not be able to do anything. From the warmth of this fire my father's soul will rest in peace.

But for that Raghav will have to be killed.It will happen Amma ji, Raghav will also die, Tandav will also happen and Meerut will also be our property...)

So please read it, vote for the chapters, comment with your view, share with your friends, and enjoy...

SIGNING OFF,

Yoursweetestpain