Chapter 21:- Jeene Ki Wajah Sirf Tum Ho

Shoutout to all the readers who voted for the last update...
SejalShambharkar5
Tushar_Nim
Avi8535
HitakshiMore
about_kayraa
SwatiChauhan704
Kiranbhayadia
Nandini543844
AemanNawaid
KhushiMadan1
christina0670
Aanya81
BhumikaDhara

Please vote this update to get the shoutout in the next update...

"Yeh sach hai Thakur sahab ki hum aapko maarne aaye the."

His breath was lost somewhere in the coldness, he made her stand there and went inside of his room, while Ragini followed him. Raghav started punching his pillows and throwing every single object of his room, throwing the paintings from the wall. The whole room was full of scattered objects. Glass pieces were just shining in the moonlight on the floor, while some pierced his hand, and hot blood was oozing out from his hand. As soon as Ragini saw blood in his hand, she couldn't control herself and walked upto him aimlessly, while some glass pieces went deep inside her skin.

"Ragini pagal ho gayi ho kya?"

He said while hugging her, his injuries were not the matter of concern now instead the glass pieces hurting her sole of feet was the matter of concern. Making her sit on the messy bed, he sat on the floor, touching her sole of feet with his bloody hands.

"Thakur sahab aapka haath?"

"Tumhe kyu farak padta hai, tum toh yahi chahti thi naa humme barbaad karna. Ragini ji aapne bhi aashiq ko barbaad kar diya, nahi rahi ab koi jeene ki wajah kyunki jeene ki wajah sirf tum thi."

"Thakur sahab hama-"

"Ek shabd nahi aur hum aapki daawa karenge fir aapko Ghar ke bahar chod kar aayenge. Yeh Ghar aapke liye safe nahi hai..."

"Nahi sunenge aap hamari baat?"

"Kehne sunane ke liye baccha hi kya hai?"

She got from the bed, walking out with her limping steps, she sat on the couch of his balcony. It was freezing cold that even she started shivering in this state.

"Ragini ji andar chaliye."

"Nahi aayenge hum andar jab tak aap hamari baat nahi sunte hain."

"Kahiye par uske baad hamme chod kar kahin dur chali jayeiga."

"Sun toh lijiye Thakur Sahab."

He sat beside her and hugged her tightly, saving her from the cold winds. When his broad frame engulfed her cold body, a rush of warmth was felt by her body. Inhaling his manly cologne and his silent yet beautiful rhythmic heartbeat was music to her ears...

"Aap Sachdev Mishra ko jante hain?"

"Ek second tumhe kaise pata uske baare mai?"

"Pehle bataiye aap jante hain?"

"Hain jante the hum unhe."

"Aur aapne unko zinda jaala diya naa?"