Chapter 12:- Mohini🔥 (Intense Erotica)

Ragini was totally shocked after hearing her name but when she enquired more, instead of answering he got up and went away from there...

But on the other side of the Uttar Pradesh in Jaunpur someone was planning a brutal and painful revenge. The desire of killing Raghav was so intense in that person that nothing mattered for him except seeing his dead body. A girl almost of 25 entered the room which was total red in colour she wore a normal saree and someone in that room looked at her lustfully and that was none other than Kalicharan Shukla but instead of fearing or freaking out, her moves became more seductive after all she was the main whore of Kalicharan, an orphan but her moves and her seductive voice was way ahead then anyone. She is Mohini, one who grabs everyone's attention.

Sitting beside him, Mohini grabbed his leg and started pressing it. While Kalicharan kept caressing her head and tucking her strands of long yet most beautiful hazel brown hairs.

"Mera kuch kaam karogi Mohini..."

"Kyu nahi bade maalik kya karna hai keh kar toh dekhiye..."

"Tumhe Banaras jaana hai Ragini naam ki ladki se mil kar mai ko bolu woh karna hai..."

"Baas itni si baat bade maalik humme laga ki aap hamme kisi aur ko dene ki baat kar rahe hain..."

"Kaise de du tujhe mera jitna dhyaan tu rakhti hai utna toh meri biwi bhi nahi rakhti hai..."

"Waise kya seva ka mauka laaye hain aap aaj?"

"Khane aaye hain tumhe."

She looked in his eyes which had a fire full of lust and desire. Desire to just ruin her so badly that she can't get out of her bed for three months... Soon, he pounced over her. Eating her neck not caring about her pain or pleasure but Mohini knew the nature of such animals, she moaned as seductively she could which resulted in him to look up at her face...
He removed her whole saree leaving her in just her blouse and petticoat
Making a pity face full of pain, he understood he has to be slow if he wants to enjoy her youth the best. Kissing her lips in a really harsh manner, while his other hand travelled to the strings of her blouse. Tearing the whole backside of blouse in one go, her treasures were revealed to him, his face wented to her neck, inhaling her rose scent which made him more hard. Marking her neck and collarbone while she just moaned in pleasure afterall he was her master....
Moving towards the bosom, his hands grabbed both of them fondling with it, attaching his mouth to her white skin around the little brown areola, he sucked her buds demanding for milk while she just pushed his head more into bosoms. His other hand went to her treasures, fingering it in circular motion and pinching it, rubbing it between his fingers made it more pleasurable for her. Serving her both the breast with equal devotion. His hands went to her petticoat removing the strands and throwing it out, his hands went inside her underwear while he again started worshipping her breast with his mouth, his one hand in her panty, caressed her wet clit... Inserting his fingers and fingering her while the whole bed creaked through the movement, her moans and the sound of fingering was soo erotic that this made him more horny. Soon she came
"Ahh-ahh Kali babu aise hi hain mat chodiye aaj humme kha jaiye... H-hain aise hi aur andar hain. Ah-ahhhh aur tez aur tez Kali babu aur t-tez. Hain-hain waise hi. Mat chodiye aaj humme.."
She came out on his hand. He licked his fingers which looking at her demanding for more.
Moving towards her panty, he removed it and kept it inside the pocket of his kurta
"Aaj se hamara hai..."

Licking her clit with his tongue and fucking her with it, with the same intensity as before he removed his pants followed by his underwear resulting his dick to come out. Touching his dick to her entrance, he enjoyed the way she squirmed just below her, moving upwards he kept his dick between her bosoms and she pressed both of them tightly. Fucking her cleavage, while pressing in and out in a harmonic motion, the friction between her bosoms and his dick made his dick more erected. Jingling treasures while fucking was enough to make him ask for more after cumming there over her neck. He moved towards her vagina, pressing his whole length in one go, she screamed in pain and started getting tensed without removing his length, he moved up and kissed her in a wildly manner. When she reciprocated his kiss in a same manner, he started moving in and out.