Chapter 3:- First Kiss 😘

After doing her father's last rites she came to her house and on the other side of the Uttar Pradesh in Varanasi something wild yet disturbing happened.

Hands covered in blood, black pistol in his other hand and visage had only one expression that was anger and only anger. Entering the huge Thakur Mansion no one stopped him, he continued walking to his room but a voice echoed in the whole corridor stopped him,

"May I know the reason of your bloody hands?"

"You don't deserve to know it Mr. Thakur. "

"Raghav you are talking to your father."

He said while accerelating his voice which ultimately fueled his anger.

"For your kind information my father died 28 years ago when he married a maid leaving his 2 year old kid. So I don't think I'm answerable to you."

He said and went to his room slamming the door behind his back. His back rested on the door, eyes closed and he sighed deeply and slowly slipped down sitting on the floor. His eyes went to a portrait of his mother hung on one of the walls of his dark room which radiated mystery and luxury in itself. He controlled his emotions and glanced at his bloody hands. Then grabbed a cigarette from the pocket of his black kurta and lightened it. Having few puffs he was thinking something deep. The red colour of the blood made him think how would she look blushing only for him. Her voice, her face, her scary expression and her last words was all playing on his mind in an endless loop. Whole night went by thinking about her.

Ragini's side:-
After coming from the cremation ground, she cleaned herself and the whole house with the help of Chhaya but she was quiet. Chhaya stayed the whole night while she kept thinking about her father's death. Sleep was thousand miles away from her. She kept thinking about the plan or something which will cause a destruction to her father's murderer.

She got up from her place resulting Chhaya to wake up. She grabbed her laptop searching for his name.

"Ragini I know you are really sad by whatever happened today but sleep for now please."

"No Chhaya if that person has an audacity to play with the constitution and even police don't dare to interfere in his matter then he surely must be a famous personality."

She said while searching the name of MLA OF VARANASI on internet. What she saw next was her another nightmare.

"Chhaya jaldi aa please."
"Kya hua?"

("Chhaya come quickly please."

"What happened?")

She said while rubbing her eyes and then focusing on the screen.

"Nothing is available about him on Internet Ragini. We'll investigate about him tomorrow now sleep."

"I'll kill the person he treasure the most. Just like he killed my father."

"Ragini I think people have mistaken, Thakur can never kill anyone. That's true that he gambles a lot, sleeps with a lot of women, beats the shit of people if they mess with him but killing I think we have mistaken Ragini."

"No Chhaya we are not mistaken sometimes the person is not what he seems from outside. And he had his judgement in my father's court tomorrow over a land laundering case."

" I won't say anything but I'll support you, By the way he has no one that he treasures the most."

"Then let's make one."

For the whole next two weeks she kept finding about the murderer of her father and she kept thinking about making a plan and revenge and stuffs. Chhaya forced her to come to the college since they had their cultural event today that shouldn't be missed by them.