Untitled part 1

Eight years before the AG racing league it was 2211. A new era, a new decade. The light of anti-gravity racing. The 2048 Anti-Gravity Racing Championships season in Nova State City have ended abruptly. The FEISAR may have crossed the light sphere itself to the new era, the Sunburst era. The Anti-Gravity Federation knew that since the darkest hour of the F9000 league. Evidence suggests that scientists are closely monitoring the star's collision course to Earth. Since Star Beam Corporation taken over the FX400 league in 2207.

After the events of WipEout Pulse, it was 2219 a large light sphere is headed toward earth as everyone were preparing for the closure of the FX400 racing league as the season wraps up when the sphere come crashing down in the woods. "What in the heck is that? It might be a falling star." One of them decided to head into the woods to investigate an orb of bright light that was hovering on the ground. When one of them got closer to the light flashes Charlie Carlson was suffering many years of extreme depression. She had lived throughout the US before moving into Britain to her this might be a new era of anti-gravity racing.

she thought "If it is the beginning of the rebirth of AG racing then." she and the rest of the anti-gravity pilots' job is to participate in the league.

And she saw the ship. It was indeed a FEISAR, maybe they are searching for new pilots of the league. Twelve years after the FX400 league and its era have ended. The FX450 Anti-Gravity Racing League is announced as the twelve teams are preparing for the league. Other teams of the league in other countries are, Auricom, AG Systems, Assegai, Qirex, Goteki 45, Mirage, Triakis, Pirahna, Harimau, EG-X and Icaras.

One of the ships was rusted and old. The F3600 ship turns into the FX450 FEISAR ship. Ever since the late Pierre Belmondo invented ag racing in the late 2030s and in the 2050s. The new era of the league is coming. The AG450 ships were recently designed and upgraded. The two teams Tigron and Van Uber were somehow mysteriously withdrawn after the FX350 ag racing league.

The FEISAR AG450 ship the recent upgrade class this ship will be more powerful than the other antigravity ships. It is the advanced ship in the league. Equipped with state-of-the-art sensors, and anti-gravity drive. Inside the cockpit of the ship's computer was a machine with blinking lights and flashing holographic displays. The pilots are getting ready for the FX450 anti-gravity racing league. "Welcome aboard. The FEISAR FX450 will allow you to complete the league. You are now officially a member of the league." "Thank you. that's the best welcome I have gotten."

June 2219 Vineta K, Hawaii

Summer has hit Hawaii in the south of Makana. A pilot was standing there waiting for the others. The MAGEC enters its tenth year after the failure of the Anti-Gravity Racing Championships league that lasted two years.

The class 1 the original HD/Pulse ship, the class 2 resembles the AGRC speed/fighter and the ESA Lancer ship, class 3 the Fury ship were used in the FX350 and was never used in the FX400 leagues and the last class the Sunburst ship the newly rebuilt powerful ships that replaced the Fury ships. One of the pilots has stepped in after last year's abrupt end of the league. They were looking at the class 1 ships that were the HD ships the pilots were racing on the FX350 racing league.

The CEO of the Anti-Gravity Federation said that the league will be faster than ever. "I am pleased to announce the FX450 Racing League." The ships were completed and all twelve of them were making last preparations were either testing the engines or doing repairs. The newly built engines are powered by cosmic energy. At the main building of the AG Racing Commission a man was waiting. "This might be the rebirth of the league." For the first time since the F7200 racing league the previous racetracks that were raced on FX300 and FX400 leagues that they had to make sure the side rails are checked on each racetrack and the mag strips are also in place on parts of the tracks as well. Hours before the first racetrack. An anti-gravity racing pilot walk towards the FEISAR ship.