𝗢𝟰 ─── 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘇𝘂 𝘅 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶

"Don't force me to hurt you again, my love

"Don't force me to hurt you again, my love."

{TW- Animal Death, Gun, Blood, Threats}

Takemichi (P.O.V.)

I gasped sharply, hand over my mouth. I tried not to wince in pain, and to stay quiet. I needed to be quiet. Or else Sanzu would find me. My heartbeat picked up as I heard heavy footsteps coming towards my direction. Tears started falling down my cheeks as I heard "Takemichi? Come out here please." Sanzu said, desperately. Looking through the crack of the hiding place, I caught a glimpse of him. 

The moonlight shone on him, his back facing me. Looking at him, I saw a loaded gun in his hand. "Come on Takemichi, I won't hurt you again. I was just scared that you would get away...Now, I know you can't."

        You won't hurt me again? I don't believe you

I thought, looking down on my leg, I saw it bleeding profusely. I needed to cover it up, 'cause if he didn't kill me, bleeding out surely will. I slowly moved my hand toward the wound, it needed to be covered. It was completely dark, I just hope I wouldn't hit something as it would show him where I was hiding.

He was still walking around, searching. I could hear him muttering to himself. Still slowly moving my hand nearer the wound. The gunshot wound felt bad. I knew he wasn't going to give up that easily, even if the cops came. He would surely put up a fight, meaning I would have to cover my wound with my hands for a long time..

"Takemichi get out there, or else I'm gonna have to hurt you." My eyes widened. Suddenly, I heard a slight creak.

Where did that come from?! Shit.

I looked over to the other side of the closet and saw the door creaked open.

Shit Shit Shit

I wasn't ready to die. Or to be forced into an affair with this guy that I didn't even love. 

I looked out the tiny crack and saw him staring at me from outside the closet, head tilted.

He slowly walked towards the closet, though he was focused toward the other side.

Many thoughts filled my mind. He walked to the other side, I heard his breath pick up. "Takemichi... I know you're in there." He chuckled maniacally. "Come out now, and I might just forgive you." He said, holding up the gun towards the closet. "Takemichi, I'm gonna count till 5 and if you don't come out, I'll shoot you. And there's nothing really you can do right now, you'll bleed to death, Coming with me is the safest option right now." He announced.

Well, I'm double fucked now.. I don't think I can run either, I thought while looking at my bleeding leg. He's right.. the safest option is to go with him.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"Ok, ok, I'm coming out..." I pushed the closet door open. One hand in the air, the other on my left leg. He grinned ever so slightly. "Good Job, you picked the right decision," He held out his hand for me. His hand covered in blood, and so was mine but mine was covered in my own blood, his wasn't, It was the blood of my dog. I teared up at that thought. 

Reluctantly, I reached out, and held his hand as he helped me. Putting one arm around my waist, to help me stand.

   "See? That wasn't so hard Takemichi."

I couldn't even look at me. He helped me walk to the door. There I saw my dog, lying dead. Tears streaming down my cheeks. I looked at his eyes, and for a split second, I saw some sympathy in his eyes. Even though it was him, that killed my dog. 

He put his blood-stained hand on my cheek. I looked away.

"Look at me Takemichi."

I looked at his eyes. They're darting across my face, from my eyes to my lips, and back to my eyes. He slowly leaned in closer to me.

Is he gonna kiss me?

He had a gun, so all I could do was kiss him back. His lips were soft. I could feel some scars on his lips, possibly from biting them. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Well, that was awfully romantic, wasn't it takemichi?" He chuckled.

"Let's get  going, I have to prepare our house for your coming." He grinned at me. His smile was terrifying. I had no choice, but to go with him.

As he drove away, I saw a cop's car making its way towards my house.

I hope you liked it !!

Love yaa !! <3