𝟭𝟳 ─── 𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝘅 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶

student hakkai ! x professor takemichi

The university campus was eerily quiet as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows over the cobblestone walkways. The old history building, with its ivy-covered walls and ornate stonework, stood apart from the modern structures, evoking an air of timelessness. It was here that Professor Hanagaki Takemichi taught, his classes renowned for their engaging lectures and insightful discussions.

Takemichi had been unaware of the student who had become utterly fixated on him—Hakkai Shiba. From the moment James had enrolled in his course, his eyes never left him. He was a model student: attentive, respectful, but there was something unsettling in the way he observed him, as if he were trying to memorize every detail of his existence.

Hakkai's obsession grew with each passing day. He collected every piece of information he could about takemichi - his habits, his preferences, his routines. His fascination twisted into something darker, a consuming need to have him all to himself. His infatuation turned into a macabre plan, and he began meticulously plotting his next move

On a chilly evening, as the sky was painted with hues of orange and crimson, a sudden fire erupted in the history building. The fire alarms blared, sending students and faculty into a frenzy. The flames spread quickly, and smoke billowed from the windows, creating a scene of chaos.

Takemichi had been working late in his office, engrossed in grading papers. he barely noticed the thickening smoke until it was almost too late. Panic set in as he scrambled to gather his things, his heart racing with fear.

hakkai appeared in the hallway, his expression calm amidst the chaos. He was carrying a fire extinguisher, but instead of using it, he calmly approached takemichi. "Professor hanagaki, you need to come with me. It's not safe here." takemichi, his face pale and his breaths short, hesitated. "Who are you?"

"It's me, hakkai shiba. I'm here to help you. Please, just trust me," he said, his voice reassuring but insistent. There was an almost unnatural calmness to him that made him uneasy. However, with the smoke thickening and the fire growing, he reluctantly followed him.
They stumbled through the dark forest, guided by hakkai, who assured him that he was saving him from the fire.

"I can't believe this is happening," takemichi gasped, trying to keep up. "Why aren't we going to the fire department? The other students . . . they're still inside!"
"Trust me, they'll be fine," hakkai said with a soft, almost soothing tone. "I've made sure they're taken care of. The only thing that matters now is keeping you safe."

Over the next few weeks, hakkai kept takemichi secluded in a remote cabin deep in the woods. He told him that he had saved him from the fire, that it was his heroic act that had kept him alive. He claimed that the fire had destroyed the history building, and by saving im, he was the only person who could protect him from the dangers of the outside world.