𝟭𝟭 ─── 𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝘅 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶

"LET ME GO !! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU"

⚠️ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ, sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴀɢᴇ-ɢᴀᴘ

I feel sorry for what ya'll gonna see in this chapter 

Takemichi roamed around the halls, carefully looking at the plating on every door in search of his classroom.

It was the first day of school and he was already 15 minutes late. "I was supposed to make a good impression today," he thought, fastening his pace.

He soon found the classroom, he took a deep breath in, preparing himself for the embarrassment he was about to face.

"Sorry I'm late" he mumbled as he made his way to the only empty seat in the classroom.

"Well look who decided to show up" the homeroom teacher,  said as he eyed him down. "Thought you'd never com"

He didn't respond to that snarky comment though, as he was unsure of what to say.

He placed his bag on his table and took out the books.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Takemichi tiredly shoved his books in his bag. His homeroom teacher, whose name he found out later was Manjiro Sano, was the weirdest little shit ever. 

Like literally.

He kept staring at Takemichi weirdly and kept coming up with excuses to call him to his desk.

Takemichi looked up from his bags. His Homeroom Teacher was still staring at him. 

He hurried out of the classroom, catching up to his friend, Takuya. "Takuya! our teacher is so weird!" he immediately started complaining.