Worst case scenario ( Chapter 10 )

( Fear's POV )

I followed the holder of the red crown through his cult feeling uneasy but then again who wouldn't feel uncomfortable in the presence of someone as powerful as the red crown holder. Not even mentioning how your leaders mission is to find the holder of the red crown, it's overwhelming to say the least.

I walked a bit behind the holder of the red crown looking around at all of his followers but they seemed to live extremely differently, yes they still respected their leader but most of them looked hungry or tired, it was nothing like our leader treated us.

I kept walking not paying attention and bumped into the red crown holder falling to the ground.

They turned to look at me and I thought I could see the gates of hell open in his eyes, he didn't do anything though, he just awkwardly looked down at me as I was in absolute terror just waiting for me to get back up.

I didn't move for a solid 23 minutes and soon the red crown holder just grabbed my arm and forced me to my feet and then shoved me in something that seemed to be a confession booth and that was exactly what it was.

I sat down but the lamb didn't enter immediately after me, I sat there until the red crown holder came in, with a glass of red wine?

He handed it to me and sat on the other side of the confession booth and waited silently.

I spoke up but he cut me off by putting his hand in front of me telling me to hold, I could tell that he wanted me to drink the glass of red wine so I hesitantly took a sip or the wine and immediately felt a burning feeling in the back of my throat as the liquid went down, I was too scared to stop drinking fearing that the red crown holder will get upset, I finished the glass and felt extremely dizzy and weird.

Our leader had never made anything like this before, they had always created sin through a confession booth or a ritual and even drum dancing, they never wanted us to drink not only because it caused us to do dumb stuff but also because it was difficult to find anything to make it.

The red crown holder then started speaking but I was far to tipsy to understand what he was saying, he held out his hand but I didn't do anything so he hit me hard on the head and I passed out.

I hit the floor unconscious and looked up at the red crown holder and he kneeled down to me and took away my red eye badge that was given to me by my leader.

I wasn't able to stop him and I soon passed out, the last thing I saw was the red crown's eye blinking at me.

God I'm pathetic.

________________________________________________

Hello everyone I am sorry I haven't been posting lightly

I have been having trouble thinking of how the story would go so I apologize if it takes a while to get a part out.

( 524 ) words including this sentence