Pathetic husk ( Chapter 11 )

( Lamb's POV )

it was humorous honestly, seeing this pathetic little follower on the ground.

It was stupid trusting a pathetic animal with such power, I was honestly surprised he didn't die on the way here. but seeing them being able to hold this power no matter how little power the badge actually held was impressive in some capacity, impressive enough for me to not immediately sacrifice them.

Perhaps I could spare the cultist just to see what else I could get out of them about the female lamb and their cult.

I left the confession booth stashing their body in the corner of the booth to not distress my followers.

I spent the rest of the day cooking, cleaning, gardening, and even got a new egg from two followers "activities" and luckily we got a golden one at that.

Some members questioned where the visitor had gone but they never got a clear answer from me, I hated when my followers asked questions.

I ended the day with a sermon and my followers went to their tents.

After each and every one of my followers had went to sleep I went back to the confession booth and dragged out the cultists body over to the prison and proceeded to try and wake him up.         It didn't work at first, I guess I hit him really hard...poor guy might be dead. Oh whatever I was mainly hoping to get some info out of him about the female lambs cult and either to bring all of her cult members to my cult or to search for anything that might hold her power like the badge Fear wore.

As I was lost in my thoughts fear had woken up slightly hungover and dizzy, guess it wasn't a waist of time after all.

I glanced over and held my hand out as my crown turned into a small blade.

" so you're finally awake, I was starting to think I might have killed you...but killing you is still on the table if you don't tell me what I want to know."

"Where is her cult and what do you know about the bishops."

_______________________

 Hello everyone if you had seen the update you would know that I'm running out of ideas for this book and I would like some random head cannons or something to help me think of a idea ( plus I might add some oneshots or something if I like the idea enough )

That's all bye~