8} Both were ready..

Hehe I am back 😁

Author's pov

The person very familiar to Jeff, disappeared in few seconds and Jeff was looking around to find that person... But he was gone.

Jeff let it go and stepped towards his friends type of siblings...

They were playing in sand.. making sand castles, throw each other in sand
Nicki was the artist and Nick was her helper... Perfect couple 😘

Jeff likes to adore them . After that the love birds felt something hitting thier stomach and they just gave a baby look to the big man standing thier

Jeff- hungry??

Both- yes...

Jeff- cash or card or online payment

Nick- cash
Nicki- online payment

They said together. Jeff know that now the 9 war can start, so his said

Jeff- I think card is better . Here take and don't use too much. U know I just started left the job and my salary is yet to come...

Both- ok, will be careful ( with that they went towards the shop to buy something to eat....)

After they were gone Jeff started to walk towards the water

Jeff's pov

After walking a little, I felt the cold water touching my feet. It was relaxing 😌. I walked little backwards and sat down. I spread my legs and the water was touching my toes.... I can feel the cold air touching my skin. I love too come at such places.

It's almost afternoon and due to hot rays of sun (not that hot).... actually warmness of the sun was many went towards shadow of tress, maybe due to fear of getting tan..
I don't get tan this easy and I love to have vitamin D in me... I have a brown skin, it shines and looks gorgeous on me....

It's the perfect combo, warmth of sun and cold air...
Peace, because there were not many people....

I am extrovert but I like to stay alone and close to people I know

While resting in sand, a pair of eye came in my mind. Thats drunk eyes looking at me with curiosity.
I was so focused on eyes ,that I didn't notice the other features much. I remember the whole face, by didn't describe it.
He have small and plumpy lips, silky hair, brown and black mix hair colour, perfect jawline (can cut vegetables), small cat type of eyes...
And the veins on the neck.. damn

While I was thinking a small body falls on me...
Aaah Nicki, she is the one to break my dream

Me- Nicki, what's this (while rubbing his stomach)

Nicki- i bought many things to eat...

Me- u can just call out my name...

Nicki- sowrry.. I was just naughty 😈

Nick- leave this and have something

After having different types snack and unknown things selected by Nicki we headed home...

Ben's pov

I was at the beach, i was just here to meet Leeon, he is the owner of a big hotel near a beach..

I was returning home when my eyes meets a pair of eyes i saw somewhere... But where

I just ignored and went towards the car, I was home and was trying to sleep...

That eyes, they are perfect. Doe eyes are my weakness and it was the perfection of beauty..

I was remembering the eyes so carefully, after ten minutes of think I remember that, it's the person with how I was taking but i don't remember his face... But today I saw his face.. it's was not that clear as we were far from each other but..

i can say he have a very muscular body, big body person. He have lond hair and he had a man bun...
His hands are veiny and too his neck.
He have a perfect jaw, thin lips.. my type of lips....

I just shook my hard and put my headphones on and was sleeping while listening to music
But still he was on my mind

I have to Start working again from tomorrow...
I had my holiday for two days....

The next day started and both were ready...

-💜-

Thank you for reading
I wish you enjoyed
Always express ourselves.

Hope u like it

I will update next chapter  when completed

By your,
I don't care,
Author jooni.
😌