14}. sleeping next to him

Jeff's pov.

I was sleeping when a husky and deep called my name, thinking it as my imagination i didn't move. After some good 5 minutes passed, a hand which had popping veins and muscles grabbed my waist and upper thighs, in bridal style.

I was all shocked by the sudden move so i started to panic but my eyes then landed on the boy who was half naked, the well toned abs , straight perfect collerbone, small waist and the perfect long neck. I was so much into the person that I was unconsciously starring at his abs and then the nipples.

This beautiful moments was ruined by my own name .
"huh" I stated and looked at the person. Ben who was smiling at me and also was half naked. Shocked by two damn thing . First ben smiling and second him half naked

Then i noticed that I was not in my own bedroom, i saw the black and dark green colour on the wall and the huge balcony with lots of flowers and a small sofa/couch in the corner with a side table, a big painting of two naked boy's back just above the bed and the king size maybe on which I was sleeping.

I was moving in the air, when my feet touched the floor I was in the bathroom, it was a perfect bathroom..... I Big bathtub near the window , which contain a beautiful view of the tree and a valley . A separate glass wall shower. A sink infront of a big mirror and a small wall attached box .

Take a bath and then come down... I will make something to eat. Okay - he said and i unconsciously nod at his words. He went out and goddam he was so close to me, I was about to fuck my life by showing him my lust.

Breathing my lost air back
I started to undress myself while thinking of how strong ben is. He have huge muscles and with that abs he is ofc strong, I went in the bathtub with only underwear of mine . The tub was already filled with water. Shampoo, shower gel and the towel were already set.

Having a 15 min rest in the tub with the perfect view which can be seen from window and with the foam created by the shower gel. I was resting when ben knocked on the door
" i am keeping the clothes on the bed, you can wear them "
"okay" i replied

I moved my ass from the tub and went under shower, as i turned the shower on hot water ran down my shoulder then stomach and then the lower body.
I took a 10 min bath and turned off the shower. The whole bathroom was containing fog, the smell of the shower gel and a happy atmosphere.

I came out with the towel wrapped around my hip and wet hairs . Wearing the clothes which was left by ben. I went out in the balcony and the wind blew my head with a sweet smell.

The fragrance of hyacinth.... Which was coming from the garden. It was not a strong smell, not even very light.
The purple colour flower with such a great smell was also a reason to make someone forget their pain and smile.

I was admiring the beautiful garden, when ben shouted his lungs out, i just was so pissed off by this, that i made a face and went down to have my breakfast, actually dinner.

I saw how this man turned himself into a chef, the black apron with pink leave design was also a another thing, which somehow shows that ben have a big buffy chest which was hidden because of his clothing.

He gave me a nod with that ass straight face and placed the plates on the table.
I went to the table, took a seat with a sweet smile. He went in and brought a bottle of water with a small box .

Placing everything he took a good seat in front of me.

Let's start.- ben said

Yes. By the way you have such a beautiful garden.-jeff Said

Yeah that is just a hobby of mine. - said having a glass of water

So you like gardening. - said with excitement