15}. suprise

Sorry for again being late at updating. My life sucks so i need to make it better.

____

Sunday morning
( Jeff's pov)

I was awake earlier today, god damn this big body. Pushing all his weight on me, he was sleeping like nothing happens if he kill me with his bulky body .
I pushed him a little and had a stretch, sitting at the corner of the bed. I was already very lazy to go and have a bath so i went and brushed my teeth. I washed my face with the difficultly cause of the cold water.

I returned to see THE BEN sleeping while hugging the pillow. A smiled appeared on my face. He is cute while sleeping and the opposite when awake. i went down in the kitchen,  looking for a bottle of water when the door bell rings thrice. I am the most irritated person by the door bells. HATE IT.

WAIT. I shouted and went to open the door . My flowering surprise the bastard with my baby princess was standing at the door. I moved a little so that they can move their asses in.

Nicki was giving a happy and clam face with a pretty good smile while that damn bish was giving a shitty face and a mocking smile.

I am pretty sure that Nick is thinking something which is not happening or not gonna happen. I am sure he will ask Ben about what he felt after being fucked by me or he will ask me how I felt after having a one night thing, which is not the actual thing.

They both were having a seat when Ben came yawning and rubbing his wet face .

“Morning ” he shouted without knowing about my buddies sitting and smiling like they know the future, past, persent and even my babies name.

Walking in only boxer, he waved at me . His face is like always but he gave a questioning expression after having a look at my babies.

They both stood up and waved a hi at Ben, who was questioning his existence.

“ hey Ben . I am Nicki . His little sister.”  she said with a pretty smile

“ hi bro. I am the one you talked with yesterday. My name is Nick. ” he said and the smirk with a wink .

“ hi it's Ben . I am the senior of your brother ” Ben said with a clam face .

Nick all of sudden went near Ben and said something in his ear with a smile which was all I know ... Was a tease.

Ben was shocked at first but then he smiled or I should say he was blushing. Hell BLUSHING.

“ what the heck you both are doing. Don't you dare to fucking tease me or don't make him uncomfortable ” I roared at him and Nick startled at my loud voice. I went calm when Ben came in front of Nick to protect him.

The pig can't be seen as Ben was big bulky boy.

'Step aside' - I mouthed. He denies with a tight face and tugged eyebrows.

'No' - he said and the bitch started to giggle.

'They are my guest. No one have the right to annoy them . I said NO ONE . Not even you.' - he said in  teasing tone while pointing the index finger towards me .

Nicki pulled Nick towards her and pinch his arm while showing anger on her face.

'I said already not to annoy big bro. Why the hell you always do that huh' - nicki said clenching her jaw at Nick.

'Okay okay sorry '- he apologized while joining his hand in front of her . He bowed at Little with a mini smile .

' okay leave this shit and get in . Nicki he is my friend now so not fighting with him ' - Ben exclaimed with a tease mock .

' friends already '- Nicki and Jeff exclaimed with a raised eyebrows, while narrowing their eyes .

Ben nodded a little and went back to his room to change in something better then boxer .

As Ben disappear the anger ME, pushed my brother on the sofa and throws a punch which perfectly land on his cheek  (left one) .

He hissed in pain and mumbled a 'sorry' with a angry pout, while nicki laughed at how Nick was all red.

Author's pov

Nicki went close to Jeff and had a hold on his hand , pointing her head towards the dinner table .
I smiled at her and she went to pick the annoyed kid . They both had a seat while Jeff went to cook a pretty good breakfast for them , Jeff was cooking when nicki played a song for him as he love to listen songs while cooking or doing any house chores.

He was humming on the music when Ben entered the kitchen.

The sleepy pretty eye was contracted on the food while the body waving , head bumping and legs moving with the rythm.

The music changed to “ moral of the story ” and the expressions from chill to seemly sad. The body waved as slow as possible and the head stopped bumping.

Jeff mumbled
“ some people fall in love with wrong people sometimes ”
And smiled a little then again he smiled and faced Ben.

'HUNGRY' - He asked
Ben without thinking too much nodded .
Having a seat infront of both , Ben smiles
After few funny conversations Jeff brought the food and a herbal tea .

They had all and the breakfast passed with laughter and giggles .
They said each other about their studies and college day with some childhood memories.

3 hour later

They all were sitting in garden except Ben, he was setting things up for the plans of night party .

Ben came towards them and had a seat next to nicki, in front of Jeff.
Nick crossed his hands and announced “ everyone today as I am rich with my brother's money I will pay for the food ” and he got a slap on his back of the neck by Jeff
They all were laughing whereas Jeff was admiring his Ben . He was laughing with a small eyes and small visible dimple.

They all talked about the party which was planned to be happening at night and Nicki said them to wear something slay.

As a good boy group they all said a YES with a salute in sync.

They went to shopping and everyone bought their clothes which was a surprise for everyone.

__ 💖__

So sorry for delay
Hope you like the story and

I will be updating the next chapter late, maybe we very late .

Thank you 😊