13} the one and only

Jeff's pov

I was done with everything, wearing the dark blue jean and the white hoodie, which was enough for me... The necklace and the bracelet,  was also the perfect match...

I was moving downstairs when I Heard my parents laughing and talking.. maybe themselves or someone is there with them.

As i turned left , a view that was not expected.
Ben was sitting with my parents, mom and dad were smiling like they found the one and only son of them.

Jeff- mom what happened. Why is he here?

Mom- stupid, how dare you make him wait outside, don't you know how we should invite people

Dad- thankfully we saw him standing out alone.

Jeff- okay, madam and sir but atleast you both should had told me about it.

Dad- this is our house, we can bring anyone okay

Jeff- okay sir (Said with a salute)

Jeff had a sit next to ben with a smile, he was sitting infront of the beautiful couple

Jeff- Ben, I am ready let's go...

Mom- wait! You bastard. You first should say sorry

Ben- no it's alright. I was just standing for Max three minutes

Dad- then so, he should.

Jeff- okay, I am so sorry for letting You and your cotton made legs wait in the sunny, burning, boiling sun

As he said this ben chuckle a little and the couple made a hole in thier son's head while Staring..

Ben- anuty, uncle. It was nice meeting you both but we have to go,my friend is already calling me. We need to leave. I wish we meet again (with a polite smile)

Jeff was shocked as he never ever saw THE BEN smiling, this good smile was everything.

As they put their feet out of the house , ben was back to his straight face..

They went in the car and Ben started the car, jeff spoke as he was little far from his house

Jeff- damn how ? You changed your expression in seconds (said loudly)

Ben- no, i didn't change my expression but all I did was going back to my face resting.. hehe sorry.

This little chuckle made Jeff excited, the boy was ready to be the bottom for him...

Biting his lips while holding his eyes on the sexy boy, was the moment he wants to never end , ben stopped the car and moved his head towards the boy who was still holding his eyes on him

Ben without breaking the eye contact moved closer and Jeff's heart started to beat in rhythm like it's the movie, he is living in.

Ben was just few inches far. Using his hand he put the little hair on  Jeff face on the place it will look better and he used his thumb, rubbing the skin gently,he erased the sweat Jeff had on his cheeks.

Ben- now perfect . Sweaty face don't suits you until it's from......

The pause of few seconds had a great feeling

Ben- until it's from gym . Hehe you surely thought something bad. Let's go i will continue riding the car.

Jeff was taken aback and he pushed his head on the seat, closing his eyes remember the closeness and the eyes he adores most, made his lips curve in a smile.

Ben was secretly happy how Jeff is blushing now.
They reached the bar, while the whole ride was silent but they both were not bother to distrub the happiest moment Jeff was living.
Ben stop the car and gets down to see the baby Jeff, sleeping while smiling, ben touched Jeff's face , specially cheeks which made Jeff move a little, which also turned his smiling face into annoyed one.