Pressure

Enzo - Royal Crest Pack

I finish off the note for my mate, signing off with loads of kisses and then pop it on to my pillow for when she wakes.  

I Leave our bedroom to try and get a few hours of work done before she wakes and molesters me.  I chuckle at how insatiable she is. 

When I get to my office I notice the door is ajar, I know the scent inside and I shake my head.  "What brings you in so early"? I ask my Beta.  "Just trying to keep on top of things Alpha" he says.  I frown at the formalities coming from my best friend.  "Ok out with it" I say. 

He raises his head and takes a deep breath before releasing it.  "Cara upset, Jessica yesterday" he tells me.  My first thought is to defend Cara, she's the damn sweetest thing I've ever met.  But I play along.  "How?" I say. 

He blows out another deep breath "she told Jess, that things would be changing after her Luna ceremony" he says.  I smile at this "well she's correct is she not?" I ask.  "Not when we're talking about funds for the Hospital Enzo" he says.  "And what has that got to do with things changing?".  "She told Jessica she can expect her budget to be halved for the medical unit". 

That can't be right.  "She must have heard her wrong I say".  "Nope" "loud and clear Alpha".  "She told Jess that money was ear marked for her new pack house!". 

I felt a little upset at that, I loved this place and we had spent a fortune on it over the years.  "But this place is amazing" I say.  "I know that" he says with sympathetic eyes.  "Leave it with me, I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding Lucas".  He nods and sets his eyes back on his laptop. 

I move towards the main desk in the office and fire up my own desktop.  I haven't had any more calls from my uncle over the last few days and we have been making love near constantly.  Cara is the most sexually driven she wolf in the realm and quite the naughty little thing. I think she must have a copy of the karma sutra up in our room as she hits me with new ideas daily. 

There won't possibly be anything else left for us to try soon.  I am worried about our pup whilst she insists on me taking her rough but she assures me he or she is fine. 

I sigh dreamily thinking about us holding our baby and being a little family. 

I shake off those thoughts and remember my uncle, I am still troubled by the whole event.  It feels hazy in my mind now, and I wonder if I should call him.  I decide that I will before the day is out. 

Cara

I wake to an empty bed.  It pisses me off that he hasn't worshipped my body this morning.  As I turn to smell his pillow I notice a note addressed to me. 

To the sweetest, prettiest little mate in the world,  Reme wants to run with Roxy, meet me at the tree line behind the pack house at 1000.
I love you
Enzo
Xxx

I smile at his words.  He worships the ground I walk on I think smugly.  What do you say Roxy, hmmm she says whilst sending me visions of the Alpha wolf mounting her.  I laugh, like human like wolf hey babe. 

It's been perfect this past couple of days,  no interruptions from outsiders and I have even managed to decide a few things regarding our future whilst out and about. 

Although large, this pack house will not do.  Who wants to live in a rustic shack when I'm used to all the mod cons.  No, we will build a futuristic high rise in its place.  I have thought the whole thing out, penthouse with roof top pool.  Our own spa and high tech gym. 

The pack members can have whatever scraps I choose to give them I snicker.  Oh how the shoe is on the other foot now, no one will ever look down on me again.