Naked

Enzo - Royal Kingdom

We both stir awake at dawn. I wonder if Sophia's sleep was as disturbed as mine.

The photos of her body will haunt me for the rest of my life. I realised a short time after leaving her that I was completely in love with her. I don't know how it's possible to feel like you have known someone your whole life and fall in love in such a short time but I do love her, my life long crush has always been the women of my dreams without question.

Even if the gods don't think so, she is made for me I'm certain of it. Without any influence of any kind she is the centre of my world now I can actually think straight again.  I drew a fucking pictures of her saying the same all those years ago.  I guess they aren't so bad after all those God's of ours.  They've given me something even more special than what I could have hoped for in Sophia and Blade.

I know I don't deserve her. God's she could do a million times better than me but I'm not letting her go. I will fight to the ends of the earth for her now. Our wolves are mated so I take comfort in the fact that I am the luckiest undeserving bastard that will always be by her side because of this. 

I rub her back in soft circles and she moans a little, she loves this and I love doing it for her. It's just as I imagined it would be when I met my one and only. Another thing I can't believe my luck about.

"Morning Angel" I say kissing her head. She smiles in her sleepy state and shifts catching my morning wood. I hiss slightly. I will never take advantage of her but at the same time I have a deep seated need to satisfy my women. She doesn't know what she does to me I don't think.

Just seeing her in my shapeless clothes turns me on knowing she is covered in my scent. She will never need to dress up in shit to get me going that's for sure. I will insist she wears my clothes all the time, I smile, in the name of preserving the planet with less washing I smirk.

The trial is set for 2pm so we have the morning together. I need to apologise for running out on her yesterday. I was loosing my shit and needed to see my uncle.

I told him everything whilst I broke down. He offered me much needed strength and guidance and was delighted when I shared my feelings for her with him. I told him about our wolves mating and marking which he seemed even more pleased about. We had whisky after whisky until I couldn't stay away from her any longer. I told him how painful it is to be away from her now and how she has agreed to come back to Royal Crest with me.

He was practically giddy and so was my father. I explained that as much as I still love my mother, I can't be around her and my father clasped my hands and told me not to worry about anything. 

The relief those words gave me were palpable, I never want to upset him. He has arranged for a private chalet lake side for the foreseeable future and will do his best to keep her out of our way. He is honestly the strongest man I know aside from my uncle.

Sophia brings me back from my thoughts by making another little move on top of me and I hiss again. This is becoming unbearable. She sits up all over a sudden and looks me over. "I was worried about you Enzo!" "I'm glad you came back". She sighs. "It causes me physical discomfort being away from you Sophia", I reassure her.

I pull her back down to carry on tickling her back. "You have no idea what that does to me she says" I think I do, I smile at myself. "It brings me just as much pleasure believe me" I add.

I see her stifle a little giggle before returning her face to a blank expression. "Enzo?" She asks, "Yes Angel?" Would you like to shower with me?"

My first thought is to pick her up caveman style and run towards the bathroom. But then my confidence wains and I know if I get in that shower with her I'll embarrass myself. I've shot my load in my pants more times than I can remember now, that's with her clothed and not touching me. I can't imagine what I will do seeing her naked before me.