chapter 4

Stiles pov

After my dad yelled at me for not picking up my phone and being super worried about me we went to his car and had me hand a deputy my keys. The deputy in particular is almost around my age and is kinda cute so I winked at him.

He looked a little flustered at the gesture but got into my jeep. My dad has just started ignoring whenever I do it because he knows that I wouldn't do anything.

"Son, you shouldn't flirt with my deputies" he looks me 'straight' in the eyes. "It's making them all confused. A few have asked my permission to date you" I was actually surprised that they said that.

"Huh, yeahh I'll stop cuz that's kinda weird. Sorry dad I know that I'm almost 17 so I'm still a kid sorta-" my dad just pushed me into the car.

"It's fine stiles I'm going to drop you off at home so you can get ready for work" he starts the car
And we get onto the road. He doesn't know what I do for work but it seems he doesn't care as long as I make my own money.

_________________________________________

When we get home he tells me he has to get back out there so to not wait up for him tonight. I tell him to not do anything that would hurt him but he just shrugged it off saying that's what he's gotta do everyday.

I run up to my room when I hear the deputy finally bring back my jeep, he gets out and gets into my dad's car and they leave.

I look into my closet to find my signature outfit I personally think it fits me very well not just because I can wear it. It's a orangey red leather pair of shorts with a white lace top

 It's a orangey red leather pair of shorts with a white lace top

And a orange, white mask

And a orange, white mask. It's his fox outfit even though his fox isn't orange but the same honey brown as his eyes, it's quite beautiful in the light.

He gets on his red hoodie and grabs his keys from the counter and heads out the door to his jeep. He hops in then starts her when he releases that Scott's texted him.

Scotty🐺🌚: yo dude Derek Hale jst randomly showed up in my rm saying crazy shit and asked about u! (9:07)

Stiles: no shit!? I'm abt to go to work but dn't tell him anything. Okay? (9:08)