Chapter 10 🔞

Third POV

Third POV

One month later....

Summer vacation. The time for families to go on trips, teenagers throwing wild & out of control parties, and of course- the high murder rates. Slenderman has used this time to over work her top three as a form of punishment. In reality, Zalgo is beating him in the amount of soul intake. Zalgo is somehow growing stronger, his influence spreading quicker. Slenderman is losing, and this alone sets him on edge.

Masky, Hoodie, and Toby has gone on multiple missions. Most missions are once every night, but sometimes they double- leaving the three to sleep their mornings & evenings away. However, this didn't stop them from sparring time in watching their red string pair from afar.

Stalking them. Some times, without the others knowing, each one would go to their homes, staring at their places from afar- hoping to gain a glimpse of their pairs. Toby would spend most of his free time, when given it, In a tree just outside of Luna's window. He never stays for long, leaving the moment he knows she's sound asleep.

Hoodie is different. He prefers to watch Iris sleep, taking in her beauty of her motionless face. Masky somehow found where Taylor stays, a trailer park located not to fair on the outskirts of town. He'd spend most of his time watching from a bush, his anger mounting at each male that enters & leaves the trailer in the wee hours of the night. Sometimes he'll even leave a mini camera in the bush just to capture all of their faces while he's off completing a mission.