𝑷𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒓

"𝑴𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒂

"𝑴𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒂..... Medusa. It's all your fault, you should've stayed in that temple." Medusa's eyes scanned the darkness, she couldn't see a damn thing but she knew she wasn't alone. "Leave me alone." She growled in anger, a dark chuckle echoes around her. She spins, and that's when she sees him. The man that started it all. "Hello, Medousa."

Medusa shot up with a gasp, Dean immediately shoots up himself; his gun pointed and his eyes wide. He shifts slightly, his gun dropping when Maeve starts to sob next to him. "Hey, hey, sweetheart. It's okay, it's just a dream." He rubs her back gently before going to pull in her in for a hug. She immediately yells out and pushes him away, her body jumping off the bed. He watches her with wide eyes, before holding his hands up. "Hey. Easy." He breathes out as she shakes in the middle of the room, her hands rubbing her body as if trying to rid herself of something. Dean slowly stands up, his hands slowly reaching for her. "Baby, easy." Finally, he manages to grab ahold of her; she dropped to the floor where he held her until dawn as she continued to cry herself to sleep.

Dean continued to shush her, keeping her comfortable in his arms until she was ready to leave them. They sat together in the room, Sam was in the second room they rented out; Maeve slowly coming too as the sun broke over the skyline. She shifts slightly, Dean immediately turning to look at her. "You good?" He asked gently, her body stiffened for a moment before she nods. "I won't ask." He says gently as she starts to move out of his arms. "Thanks." There was a small pause as she grabs a pair of clothes from her duffel bag. "A long time ago, a man took something from me and I was punished for it. You're the first person to ever touch me after, I've never been with anyone else." He watches her with a frown on his face, his fits clenching as he caught onto what she really meant.

"Who?" He asked, she paused before slowly making her way towards the bathroom. "I'll tell you another time, for now; come hold me in the shower." He watches as she disappears into the bathroom, every bone in his body wanting to hunt the son of a bitch down and castrate the bastard, but instead he followed his girl into the bathroom to hold her. When they got out, they were on the road again; day and night full of traveling, looking for the next hunt as they went.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, Maeve slept on her side as Dean's body is wrapped around hers at a weird angle. As the door opens, Dean awakens and slips a hand under his pillow for a weapon. As he turns to look, he sees Sam entering, carrying coffee and pastries. "Morning, sunshine." Sam greets as Maeve groans, Dean glares at his brother in annoyance. The last couple days it had been hard on him and Maeve, she kept waking up from the same nightmare. She couldn't figure out the reason for it, why now? After so many years. "What time is it?" Dean asked as he moved to sit up, "Uh, it's about five forty-five." Sam responds as he sits down on his bed. This time around they all shared a room, "In the morning?" Maeve whined out, shoving her head under the pillow causing both of them to laugh.