𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒏

𝑴𝒂𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 in the mirror, blood dripping down her eyes

𝑴𝒂𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 in the mirror, blood dripping down her eyes. "You killed him. You killed all of them. The good men who had family's, it's your fault, he chose you." Maeve shook her head as she tried to back away from the mirror. "Why are you lying to yourself?" Her reflection asks, "All those souls, all that time. That's a lot of death, sweetheart." She blinks and it was no longer her standing in the mirror, it was Dean. "Do you really think I would just accept you? Well, you've got another thing coming. I'm going to hunt you down and gut you like a pig." He hissed towards her, bloody tears streamed down her face as she stayed frozen in place. "Why are you crying, isn't this what you wanted? You've asked before, why not now?" He growled out, his body moving forward as the knife in his hand plunged itself into her stomach.

She wakes up with a gasp, her naked body wrapped in the sheets of the bed and Dean's arms. Her body is as stiff as a board as Dean snores gently beside her. She slowly slips out from underneath his arm, her hands reaching down to grab his shirt that laid on the floor from the night before. She looks towards him, his body shifting slightly as a frown grows on his face. He reaches for her, but doesn't find anything; she turns making her way towards the bathroom. "Sweetheart?" He calls out, his voice hoarse with sleep still. "Are you okay?" She turns to him with a smile, "Yeah, I just have to pee." He hums before shifting and going back to sleep. She makes her way inside the bathroom, flicking the light on; her eyes catching sight of the runes upon her body. The one she broke, now a faded scar; still there, but scarred. Her eyes meet the ones in the mirror and she hates the sight of them.

She really needed to leave, it was safer when she was on her own. It was getting to dangerous, but every time she thinks about leaving, the boys give her reasons not too. Sam keeps asking her questions, his eyes go wide with excitement as she gives into his nerdy tendencies and Dean...Well, she hasn't ever felt so special to anyone, than with him. He hasn't even looked at another female unless it was for a case or when he's trying to get a rise out of her. Sure, he makes comments but that's just Dean; Maeve knows he has a past, he wasn't exactly keeping it secret. He just makes her feel special, not like the monster she knows she is. The problem, she had a feeling that her secrets would come to light soon if she didn't leave.

She had to choose.

Letting out a sigh, Maeve did her business before making her way back to bed. Dean immediately pulling her body against his; she smiles at the feeling, closing her eyes once more to try and sleep a few more hours; this time with no nightmare.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

                  𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, Dean pulls into a gas station; Maeve slipping out to go use the restroom and stock up on snacks. Sam continues to sit in the passenger seat, playing on his phone. Dean turns to face his brother after watching Maeve walk away, his tongue wetting his lips as he remembers the night before. The last two weeks, they've been having the most amazing sex he's ever had; they've been bonding like no other. Late night talks, early morning breakfast, a couple of showers together. Dean has actually been happier than he has been in a really long time, and he gets to hunt on top of that. He's got a beautiful woman on his arm, and he's doing his dream job. What more could he ask for, "Alright, I figure we'd hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south, hit Bisbee by midnight." Sam doesn't respond, "Sam wears women's underwear."