One second

It only takes one second,

One second for everything in your life as you once knew it to shift completely.

Lucifer himself for sure wasn't prepared when the greatest shift would come to his life that morning he went down to his father's garden. He wasn't prepared that moment their eyes meet. That single innocent moment.

Even in the times they shared in the garden never did he think of the end results to those innocent encounters. They had began as curiosity, the curiosity to see his father's said pride creations. Soon the curiosity bloomed to wonder and awe at her personality. He began seeing her smile, the shine in her eyes even when he closed his eyes. The sound of her voice when she sang.

He was naive, naive that he failed to notice the simple rule all angels seemed to follow by at the time. They were angels, they weren't created to hold such emotions. It was something none of them comprehend. One by one each of his siblings grew worried at their brother's strange shift in personality. Shift in priorities.

Yet he was a dreamer, the biggest dreamer of them all. Something that their father found pride in. The reason he was their father's favorite.

While he remained their favorite kind dreamer in their eyes. There was still the worry of his recklessness, while he saw the good in everything having fantastical ideas for every creation that was brought up . Even their father's favorite soon turned into a troublemaker in the eyes of the elder angels . Feeling his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. The only thing his siblings could do in that moment was try to comfort their darling brother. Hoping someday his dreams would shine brightly.

Yet because they themselves failed to understand why their brother had changed so much. Putting it off as him simply being a dreamer they failed to see the moment the veil in his heart opened.

In that strange moment the heart in his chest began beating. Emotions that weren't assigned to beings like his self finally awoken. In that instance it took that second for everything to shift before he knew it he and Lilith had fallen too deep. Cast out from his once called home he and Lilith were cast into the pit of darkness and evil their recklessness has created.

Ashamed he lost his will to dream.

It only took one second, one encounter for his life to change.

So many years now that same one second encounter rose before him. Forever changing his life once again

Hope you guys enjoy this new story.
As a disclaimer none of the characters from the hazbin hotel belong to me . This in purely a work of fan fiction. I hope you guys enjoy the chapters to come.